PuF Clan Scrim Contact Database...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Ok...I posted something similar a while back asking for clan homepages...I never did finish that darned page...but, well...I'm trying to set up scrims for CMi. Rather than hunt through the posts, I figure I just ask you all for the info I need.

Please respond with the address to your homepage(for my clan linky page..I'll get it done one of these days.) and an e-mail address for a person I can contact about setting up some scrims. Clans I definately want to talk to are LoL, muTTs, and if Ci has the North American branch back up and running, them also. If I didn't mention ya, that doesn't mean I don't wanna scrim with ya (unless yer |C|ondemned... one ass whuppin a year is all I can take from you boys :)), I probably just fergot. You can remember that when we're playing and kick my butt more :). Just post yer info anyways.

BTW...this is for CTF matches only. I'd insist on at least 4v4, but I'd prefer 5v5 or 6v6. We have a server on the west coast that should do.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Hmmmm...a thought just occured to me...I could just go to Proving Grounds and track down all the clans I want from there. Well..still, feel free to post yer info if you want. But I think I'm gonna go do that. Er...except for the fact that I don't think LoL and Ci are on that ladder...bah!

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Although I have found that thinking usually gives me a headache :D........It can most of the time be very helpful ;)

Kaz

-BHS-Snowdog

Aug 2, 2000
www.wuher.com
Well, BHS is like 0-4 in CTF on PG, and we finally got an actual cap in our last match (which was encouraging for us.) We're a Domination clan, and nowhere near the caliber in CTF that you're looking for, but we would love to scrimmage regardless, if you're interested. If you have some new players you want to try out, a map you haven't played on alot, new strategies to test out, whatever; we'll be happy to be your guinea pigs. :)
Anyway, we're at http://www.wuher.com or you can mail me directly at the_snowdog@hotmail.com.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Here ya go

Just right click and copy on the ]LoL[ in my sig and you got our webpage. My email's lmoreton@home.com.

I just noticed this or I'd have done it sooner Temporary Soul. :)