Proposition.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
I think not getting caught and admitting it is "having balls."

you have nothing to ADMIT to if you havnt been caught.

and you rly think if he came out and said yes ive got an aimbot. you rly think anyone would belive him? no of course not hed get flamed like every other ****er out there.

Last edited:

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
i'd just like to thank the whole community for getting behind us on this when it could have been the end of the clan.

Thanks

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
DCSB is good people. Most of the asshats in the community made their leaving posts a while back, or went to 2K4. The majority of the people left are also good people. DCSB might have some flack surrounding it's name for a little while but when this all blows over, you're back on top with me, and us as the community I'm sure. And as Sub stated, he could have argued if he wanted to.. but when confronted with the accusation he told the truth right away. That's not the actions of a cheater, that's the actions of someone who made a terrible mistake and wanted it to go no further. There is a difference.

Hats off to DCSB, hats off to XMPTV, hats off and a farewell to Sub. He handled it well regardless of your opinions on what form of life botters, and he, happen to be.

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
Jaybo - If you can't read or manage to understand what I said - why bother replying? - You are an ass in my opinion due to a game that I was in with you where you were a complete dick to me about sniping ppl - Thats why, you sir are an ass....that and because ur running this subject into the ground.

OMF OMF OMF HE BOTTED, he admitted, let it drop for christ's sake. Whats done is done, and can't be done anything about if ur too busy being an ass on here to do something about it. AKA - prevent more bottage. - The fact that most of the community now knows u can write ur own bot program, doesn't help the situation. Ty ppl you make this game fun ^.^

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
Dead_Metal said:
Jaybo - If you can't read or manage to understand what I said - why bother replying? - You are an ass in my opinion due to a game that I was in with you where you were a complete dick to me about sniping ppl - Thats why, you sir are an ass....that and because ur running this subject into the ground

Excuse me?

What game?

Which Server?

I dont know u, and have no idea what your on about tbqfh

This is a forum for conversation isnt it? If u dont like the thread, go away then.

I believe that an aimbot thread does warrant a good discussion/reason/example.

But im sure there are a 1000 other threads in this very forum that relate to "The best at.. ....blah blah" that u can use

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
The game was ages ago - but you still not manage to change my opinion of your - omc u r so smarter then me!!!! :eek: :lol: :D :rolleyes:

No offense mate - but this thread has served its purpose - it has made it quite blatantly clear that sub messed up, and it does seem he is sorry - as for the other side to this thread - the one where we deny or prove the existance of bottage - that too has been finely noted that it can be done. Besides - u dont need to instigate a witch hunt.

PS callis - prepare for the prebeta tonight ^.^ - liuokin should be there

Last edited:

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
Pro^Kp said:

Upon reflection, I suppose I see what u meant. I was trying to say is, while one can be silently congratulatory for admitting wrong doing, I don't know that boasting about kinda what balls you have for admitting you're a cheat is necessarily the penitent path.

Otoh, after having said that, I can't honestly say I care one way or the other. I think I was trying to offer some advice. See what happens to me if I post on a serious subject? I better go lie down. :rolleyes:

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
OnYx(DCSB) said:
Bah, Watch Sunset (First map) Ignore the bot. My 20 kills and gut bloweds on Kaio and Angelus are far more entertaining ;)

Haha... *takes the rifle and headshots mole* :p
Well, i didnt realize the raptor behind me. ^^'

@Sub
Wish u all the best m8, we had ggs. :)

quote of the month (Garden):
Liuokin:"Oh my goodness, hes got so many tH Members outside the blue base, lets see how sub will handle this, alright.... takin down Rage with the Assault Rifle... takin down Gyn-Chi as well... Silver gets takin down by Sub..." :lol:

Seriously, good luck in the future. :)

Last edited:

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
Jaybo said:
I fully agree.

:)

I thought about it (see above!) and I think the confusion (at least mine) came from not thinking of the word "admit" properly. I think there's a lot of common usage where you can, in fact, "admit" to something w/o being caught. But strictly speaking you can't. The word means to "allow for" or to confirm something. So, if there's nothing to confirm, you can't admit to anything. I was thinking that admission & "coming clean" were the same thing, and they really aren't. And coming clean about using a bot...well, it could've served the purpose to fix the records of the teams in the ladders/leagues, so it wouldn't have been entirely useless...

However all I really meant to point out is in ^^^ the other post...now I think I even need some aspirin...

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
i think your thinking of confession mopap? maybe? i dunno lol

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
okies mate

But tbh, I dont remember the game, and I very very rarely use say in game regardless of what happens.

I wouldnt argue with a CXP director anyway, as I value and respect your input to the game too much.

I honestly think you may have mistaken me for someone else as I would have remembered you and the arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.