Project Name

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Which Name?

• Unreal Tournament Redux

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Unreal Tournament Revolution

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

darknight7

Oct 11, 2003
Visit site
Hunter we are spamming with admin's blessing :D

Some of our clanmates (me and dodo are from the same clan :D ) are exactly from Rimini and nearby area(!), the other are scattered here and there.

btw, your Italian is still quite nice ;)

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Great to see some Italians here. I really miss Italy and especially Rimini. Do you actually live in Rimini or nearby Miramare, Riccione, San Marino...etc? Is Paradisio still open? I used to DJ in that club and in Baia Imperiale, Peter Pan and Pascia. Not sure if you know of this ristorante, but my ex father in law used to own Ristorante Giovannino Panorama in Spadarola. He sold it a few years ago so it isn't there now.

Really do miss the people and country.

darknight7

Oct 11, 2003
Visit site
Prophetus wrote in his first message written in Italian that he misses the place, he was in Italy for a period of time with the US army near Rimini.

Those clubs are still open and will likely be open for some more time as they are some of the most known clubs in that area, and in whole Italy. If you were a DJ there you must rox :D
The restaurant however is beyond my knowledge as I live some 500 km west of Rimini near the Alps :D
I should ask to Jena, Lilu or some other fellow from there...

danseko

Oct 7, 2003
I like UT Redux.. UT Revolution is a bit too flashy and pretencious. I think it might put some UT fans off. Plus Matrix Revolution is coming up, need I say more?

Anyway, I'll let democracy rule.. meanwhile, I'll be calling it UTR. :)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
why don't just call it UTR and then let those who 'care' guess what R stands for eh?

Myself think like danesko, revolution is used in all those movies and games and stuff... and... stuff! Redux gives it a little unique touch! O what the hell I guess im not one of those who 'cares' as long as it's UTR! :)

stormbind[UK]

Nov 12, 2003
I would have gone with UT Regurgitated, but as it's not an option I think Redux is more unique, distingtive vocabulary that might intregue people to take a look.

So when/where can I download this mod?