Problems with TeamSnakeEyes-pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
UT2007: Envy (?) should simply be called
Klasnic Tournament: Revolution

that would make all name discussions useless ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Leonardo said:
Ok after reviewing everything I now have taken two extra strength excedrine..... OI ! So basically the install pack needed to be rebuilt from scratch?
There must be some additional files copied to the system-folder -> Just take a look at UTGirl`s review. There all vital serverpackage-entries and files attached. Then it should work :)

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1486 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600XT (8198)

Failed to load 'ElektraMod': Can't find file 'ElektraMod'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UGameEngine::BuildServerMasterMap <- ULevel::Listen <- Listen <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Loading Docks ][ <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

:eek: WHY WHY WHY!*proceeds to beat head upon his monitor* :eek: :( :mad: :eek: ITS not FAIR!!

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
There's a character in one of MäxX' TSE packs called Elektra, SaD. Do you have the ElektraMod.u file in UT2004\System, Leonardo? (It's in the TSE_Alpha.zip) posted at the end of the review (link above in MäxX' post). Copy the contents of each zip to UT2004\System and put the serverpackage entries exactly as they're written there. Post again if you have further trouble once that's done :)

Last edited:

SevenofNine

May 21, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
U need to add this line in UT2004.ini file, under

[Engine.GameEngine]

last line add this

ServerPackages=ElektraMod

hope that clears the error for ya?.. :)

Ps; dont forget to save and exit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Leonardo said:
You know? I had to reinstall and restore most of my UT2k4 installs. Save for team snake and a few maps and models. :( I need a drink.....
that are bad news :( here`s the drink ;)
[screenshot]http://bigbluesky.typepad.com/let_there_be_light/images/drink.jpg[/screenshot]