problems with downloading

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doggie

Sep 4, 2004
hi
i just wanted to download the skin (leela)
but if i download it its in zip
and it's only 12 kb
and theres nothin in the zip
can someone help me
thx

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
wtf????
maybe he cant read the files and u have to compress it (damn these dutch terms are so different, hard to explain:() anyway try that and maybe it doesnt make any sense but hell cant help it, dutch language:B

Aug 2, 2004
No the d/l got ****ed along the way. It happens re d/l(download) and it should come through.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
many skins are availeble on many sites if you search in google 4 models and skins from ut2k4 your likely to walk into a site who has a good file of the model availeble

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Doggie said:
hi
i just wanted to download the skin (leela)
but if i download it its in zip
and it's only 12 kb
and theres nothin in the zip
can someone help me
thx

I downloaded it , too .It works fine for me .
Are you using a downloadprogram ? If so , turn it off and try again , because some downloadprogs can´t handle mirrors opening in a new browserwindow.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
uh Sad nothing offending but if you are gonna participate in this béta ull better have a good connection and atleast a mid range system i think, becouse its only MP + very large landscapes build with same engine as ut2k4 :D :)

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
I d/l'd the beta from File Planet, and it works fine on my 1.7ghz geforce 4 mx 440 hunk o' junk. However, I do have DSl. What do you think of the beta Darth?

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
Da Swami said:
I d/l'd the beta from File Planet, and it works fine on my 1.7ghz geforce 4 mx 440 hunk o' junk. However, I do have DSl. What do you think of the beta Darth?

it SuX :lol: , no realy i mean it ! had exepted more :( those robots who look so awesome there animations are so crap ragdoll 2 :mad:

SaD said:
Thanx for the info N@Sc , but I´m not interested in the MP-Beta due to my ping

well your not missing a thing but if you want to find out just go 4 the SP demo, will be released in 1 or 2 months.

[/EDIT] wtf! .....uh just saw that darths post count is 0 :hmm: :confused:

Last edited:

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
Uh oh! Down to zero? It must be the apocalypse!!!!!! But yeah, I don't really like the beta :eek: I mean, it's kinda fun but the flaws outweigh the good things if you know what I mean.

BTW, N@Sc what part of Holland are you from? My mom is Dutch. She grew up in The Hague.

Last edited:

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
ahahhaha lmfao the Haqua lol lol lol, u mean Den Haag:D:D:D
i live in north holland (friesland: leeuwarden)

but about tribes vengeance i got realy accited when i saw the screens and drawing and the robots and than i play the beta and most of the stuff i had immagined is total crap :( damnit