Problem with UT2VOTE48

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dirty_Tampon

Dec 30, 2004
First of all let me say you guys do great work, we have used UT2Vote for a while now.
For a while now I have been using 47. I setup a new server today and installed 48. Everything seems to work as normal except for the fact of the menu loading extremely slowly. For example, I hit home or scrlk and it takes 5-10 seconds for the menu to come up (all the while UT2K4 appears to be frozen). I have never experienced anything like this in previous versions. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
personally i have this behaviour all the time in ut2004... Someone else told me something similar but couldn't replicate the probleme again...

dunno, as the 4.8 is a bugfix only it might be up to the latest patch? there are no additions, so normally it should behave the same way as the 4.7... Maybe it needs some time to float the cache ;)