Problem with projected texture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
Hi

rcshot.gif

On the image u can see a bright parts on left and right of each projected texture. Im working on a skid system for my rc's and I want to only display center part of my skid image (in this screen texture is set to masked, it should also be transparent in end result, i tried setting both, then its transparent as well but i still have those bright edges)

Its in tga format and It has an alpha channel. In unrealed the texture looks the way I want it to be but ingame those edges appear for some reason.

Thx for help

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
had the wrong FrameBufferBlendingOp it seems problem solved, now working to make it more realistic