Problem with playing music in UnrealED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Magistrate_

Master of all judges
Nov 3, 2004
1. I start up my unrealed, but when i browse for music and click play, i don't hear anything... I think it might have something to do with the fact that i have winXP installed, because it played music fine with win2k.

2. How do I put music into .umx files?

[JW]Pip

Mar 12, 2005
I need help

Ok so first of all, when i load my music in my music list thingy nothing appears, sometimes it even gives me an error and just ****'s over and i put THE RIGHT file. What the heck should i do?

(if this is not how you do it and im just being stupid :lol: tell me what im doing rong and explain it plz...) :cake:

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
I assume that your question is related on UEd3..

UEd3's music browser (.umx) is non functional.
That explains why you can't open anything in the music browser and/or even end up with a crash.
There is no way you can open any music files in UEd3.
UT2003/4 uses .ogg music format. Use winamp instead...for example.
Pick the song that you want for your level and manually typ the filename in 'Audio', under level properties.

Last edited by a moderator: