Problem with INF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryuzaki

Jun 19, 2009
Ok I have a problem with Infiltration..... I create my character then I go to select a load out..... I create my own load out using my most favorite guns.... the wepons I select are the P90, nades, and the shot gun...... when ever I start a match all I have as my items are my nades..... I make sure the I have selected the load out and also that I have saved it but I still don't get my guns.... anyone have a clue what's going on?

:confused:

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
Hi Ryu

What kind of mutators are you using in the mutator list?

Also did you just install Inf? if so what kind of version did you install? the community version or the standard one?

Ryuzaki

Jun 19, 2009
Biene_Maja[FOOL] Yes I did save and activated it....

theRoadStroker a mod that I run is a mod called TWT_Zombies..... also I download 2.9 community

Lethal Dosage Yes I took ammo.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Perhaps posting your infiltration.log after a short session (start inf, start match, run around, switch weapons, fire a few shots/nades, exit inf) might help. Also do you hav only the nades or also the knife? Which method do you use for switching weapons, select a specific weapon by key or switching to next/previous weapon? Do you have the ammo you selected in the loadout (should be visible via the [InGame] Menu when you select "drop ammo" in the equipment tag IIRC)? Does this happen with every weapon? Did you try running it without any mutators?

So many questions..

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
Can you pick up the p90 and/or any other weapon when you play the firingrange/training ground?

have you tried to disable the twt zombie mod?

Ryuzaki

Jun 19, 2009
Umm.. I never did the training because I played the game before when it first came out so I never needed training.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
The reason he asked isn't to see if you trained. It's because it's the only map that has weapons spawned on the ground. If you load that map it'll tell us if the p90 is actually working meaning 1) it could be something you did in the loadout menu if it's spawned on the firing range or 2) your install is broken if it or any other gun is muissing from the firing range.

Ryuzaki

Jun 19, 2009
Yes you have a point... well something happened I did try the training with the load out I selected and for some odd reason I had my guns with me.... IDK I'll try the training again to see what I get..... also after I went to the training I started an original game and my guns too where there.