Problem....I think

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
I just got this e-mail subject "Fw : Virus with no cure" so I;m thinking I might not open it and I don't recognise the person's name who sent it. On the other hand, who would name a virus e-mail that if they wanted you to open it. I need to read it or something so I need a second opinion or two. HELP!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I guess your virus program doesn't scan your e-mail as you download it? Norton's Anti-Virus does that F.Y.I. Are you that friggin' curious? Just delete the damn thing! :D

Lord_Dragon[FB]

that's some cold ****
well, you said you don't recognized who sent it; obviously, that means you don't trust openning it yourself.

so what you do is send it to a friend. when they see that you sent it (since they know and unforunately trust you :p), they will open it since they aren't expecting something blatently malicious.
then you just have to figure out someway to ask them what it was. :D

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Oops forgot to add some advice to that post. Just send it to me, seriously. Email address is down at the bottom of the post. I'll load it into a hex editor and tell you exactly what's there.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
Heh, we received prettypark and happy99 too once. Damn stupid brother just opened them, was nothing real serious. I get a lot 'o mails like that. And they're always forwarded.