@Proasm and Team / Generell thingi

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
I just want to say that I really appreciate your work with the best UT Tools I have ever used :D

Today I have reinstalled my UT Server and started from Scratch ...

The first thing I installed : Proasm set :)

On Server :

[*] UT2Vote49

[*] Zound47

[*] DuelGame40

[*] DemoRecord4

Used:

[*] GameMake3

[*] Demoplay

All of it is running smoothly in conjunction with

[*] ChaosUT2 Revolution

[*] Serverlogo4

I am just happy that everything is running like oil :)

Thanks for all of it :)

If you want to take a look :

ut2004://80.68.46.138:8400

Stats and Demodownload : http://ar3s.net

And Ben, I am really looking forward to get Zound48 in my fingers and maybe DuelCTF as well :)

By the way : With Socke's help I gained so much experience ; If you need a Beta - Tester for UT Tool, please let me know ... I have three public server and millions of test server online ... There is always a way to test tools to the heart. Ask Socke :) I really try out EVERYTHING !!

So, keep you nice work up Ben, and take care ....

Last edited:

nevar10

Sep 26, 2004
Agreed 100%. Big thanks to all that make this happen. From the coders down to helpful users
in the forum you guys have a class act here. Much appreciated and a Big Thanks again.