Potatoes!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Animal Farm

I liked that book. It was a perfect representation of Communism under the control of stalin. True communism can work. The way Lenon and Trotsky would have run the country w/o stalin, would have been a great system. But that bastard had trotsky icepicked... must play red alert... kill stalin... again...

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
I went for a trip to Australia. I was staying at someone's house and it was boring, so I found Animal Farm on their shelf and read it. The very next day I found that the movie was being shown on tv.

If you think of all the coincideces involved in me reading a book the day before its film was shown, you'll find, un, well, it was really interesting, ok?

So I watched the film and it was Britan's first animated film (I think) and one guy did all the voices and the whole thing sucked. But anyway, it's a great story.

And Smoke, what did that quote mean if not an Animal Farm reference?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Cheeeeeeeeese biscuit

Are you sure ya wanna know? I'm thinking of making it "My spoon is too big." Oh, or maybe "I like cottage cheese on bread! You haven't tried it? It's the latest craze in culinary circles!" Or perhaps "Oh, hi. Pokey, my brother, ran out of here to chase after a police car."

Oh yeah, and EarthBound is good. Beware the spiteful crow!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
!!!

I forgot something for my potato rave! Tatertots! How could I forget tatertots!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Crisps! Bah!

Are we discussing Pringles Crisps? NO! We are discussing potatoes! We don't need no stinkin' 'crisps!' We need potatoes! Potatoes I say! Oh, and we mus'n't forget the cheese!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Blah!

Where I go, cheese goes! That's just the way it works! You should know that by now, Neuroflare! And plenty of people put cheese on their potatoes!