Possible Release Date?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyperforce

Apr 26, 2005
netherlands
yeh just something, I know in your eye's i'm at the moment someone who doensn't contignue his work, not really true but the maya class is allmost over, and it looks like it i'm going to make it just by a day or so, so I'm working hard to get my last assignment rendered out and working,

I can't wait for the mod, it looks great for as far as i've seen,
I wonder how the mod is going to turn out when finallized.

spec_x

DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer
Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
it's going to be as fun as a barrel of hyperactive alien monkeys................wearing stilts...yeah.....stilts.....

ReligiousZealot9

Sep 14, 2005
Maine
I wonder...think we're going to crash fileplanet's servers when the mod is finally released? I mean, this mod looks like it is going to one of, if not, THE best mod for UT2004.

Currently, I'm stuck playing through HL2 on Hard to fill my gaming needs until DA2 is released...after the release...dare I say it...my girlfriend becomes second priority ;).

Kezarim

Dog Soldier
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
Camu:

Well then, wait until you get into voice-chat with us... we're just warming up for...

*scary voice*

the release!

*voices from off*
(scared) The release!
(designated) The release!
(shocked) The release!

yes.. the release. We'll be even worse once we get to use our dildo launchers on the poor kittens, and spank them with our special close combat rolled-news-paper

Kezarim

Dog Soldier
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
Weeeeeeeeeeeee... DA2 in 2 Weeks from now on ^-^

prepare dah kittens! ready your combat shotguns... (oh, and don't forget to install UT2007... *gg* you DID know this was a UT2007 mod, didn't you ?)