possiable bug??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[uSa]Bonez

Jul 12, 2005
i noticed the other day while we are having a clan match set up thru utvote 50 and noticed when someone got disconnected the team would lose a frag. is this a possiable bug? or is it the game itself?

in case you ask it was set up using tourny mode, 3 maps listed clans set by color, 50 frags 20 min time limit about 5 mutators, auto respawn, diable redeemers 12 player max and i think i'm forgetting 2 settings.

any help would be greatfull

i also hosted a clan practice set up the same way using utvote51 and it did the same thing.. so it does it with both versions.

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
UT2Vote does not control the scores in any way so it can only be the game itself.
I think its because you have it in tourney mode, try it without and see what happens.

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
the only time ut2vote does something with the scores, is afair if someone changes teams. it corrects the -1 score for the end-calculation.

uSaBonez

Jul 18, 2005
yea i tried it out of tournymode and it did the same thing so i think its the game but thanks for the help guys. sorry to bother with out further exploring.

now i know this is my main problem tright now. i installed ServerEXT107 works great. turn on utvote51 the chat filter side of the serverext quits working. i've been over and over Imaginos' post about the mutators set up on this forum. i've tried using the dummy muts and everything. still no luck. turn off utvote and the chat filter works again. i'm gonna post this in Elmurtes section as well hopefully someone can help me, i know the 2 work together cause i know of a server that ran utvote47 along with the chat filter but i would like to use the newest edition.

once i again i would like to say you guys ROCK!! and keep up the good work