Please Video Help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

furby

Mar 14, 2008
Campgrounds G1E
Alright so I'm making a frag vid, and I made all my clips widescreen. The problem is I can't insert the name of the player in the bottom right corner. Vegas makes it do weird things. I wanted to make it widescreen and than insert the text in the black area below the video. Is their anyway I can make some sort of blackframe to surround the clip and than insert the text? I'm very pissed because I can't get my old uncropped clips back. :S Please help !

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
VDubMod w/ resize filter. Set the res to the current res. Set the expand to res to h-res = current h-res, v-res = current h-res * .75
This should change your widescreen into letterboxed 4:3. Granted that is if your vid is actually widescreen and not already letterboxed 4:3.

Last edited: