[pet] players being lame on MYUNREAL server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
I thought they were cool... played quite a few games with them... had nice chats with the guys... till lately they started to be silly with OMNI.

Now i couldnt care about that much.. since it wasnt my business...

But today i had enough PET for a whole life time...

I come in My unreal server... i set up lil bit defense (4 turrets / 1 forcewall).
Suddenly i see one pet take it all way... i was like "hello what u doing?"... got no answer.
We had 2 energy sources... plenty of it... everything was online.

Next thing i know i see another PET (on the other team) walking in to take the artifact... and rush back home. And his buddy just stood there (he should have shot him)... actually he ran after him.. without shooting. The pet guys are no noobs... they know what to shoot and what not. CLEARLY he was helping him. I bet they were on voice chat...

Well i stood there too (taking screenshots)... and i stood there to ask 'what was going on'.

The round ended.. and guess what... that arti capper pet was on top with highest score... duh... "how to win a game in one little retarted lesson".

Im sorry.. you can cheat and screw up... but NOT in my street!

Dont you realize that in such servers there are MORE then 2 players (you and you lill boy) that try to have an honest game?

This is just the start... a little post on a populair forum... i like to see your reply here. If it doesnt make me feel better what i read i will post on other forums. To start with MYU (u probly get a nice ban there). Next i can pick a few other forums from cool guys that run servers. Im sure most will agree with me that they DO NOT WANT people to mess up their expensive servers!

Its your move now pet!
(dont gimme that silly PROVE IT stuff cause you KNOW i stood there)...
and dont 'photoshop' me.

How stupid can you be? (you shoulda replied me right away in the game.. you shoulda NOT took my stuff and ignore me like im a nobody... i show you how NOBODY i am damnit)

P.s. sorry people for this very negative post... its so unlike me... but i just cant let this go over my back.

Last edited:

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
step 1: realize it's only a game
step 2: get over it? maybe he was afk, maybe he dropped his mouse, maybe he just didn't feel like shooting. it's his character, let him play it!

If they become so unruly that the entire game becomes unplayable for you or anyone, that's why the votes are there.

My point is, everyone has the priviledge to play a great game on a good server (MyU) with any style they wish as long as it doesn't go against the rules of the server. Pet did nothing to break any of the rules, and it's just sad you should even post about it. :rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2004
One of them called me a moron yesterday cuz i shot the raptor so i could go in, then today runs me over and keeps on going not reviving me because i was standing in the way waiting to jump up(couldn't since he kept moving), then later i got him back :D you know who you are. He kept saying "it only fits 2" and blah blah blah, anyway they only go for kills and arti grabs and like showing off and saying you suck to people with poor fps :rolleyes:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
::yawn::

it was the typical case of draining your own teams energy with too many turrets and crow took some out, i do it too when an eger tech puts up 15 turrets and drains his own team. I didn't have the high score, i had about 3-4 slots down from the top. I missed half the map because i don't care for that odd map too much. Please don't generalize all the pets if you have a grudge against one member, that's between you and them, not a public debacle. Crow had the most kills and high score for his team, which i wasn't even on. most kills = screwing your team? i think not. Ask the players in the server, they were all curious as to why you were flaming, asking you several times to chill out, even the admin had to ask you politely to stop spamming over a map later.

Mar 6, 2004
PETsnake said:
::yawn::

it was the typical case of draining your own teams energy with too many turrets and crow took some out, i do it too when an eger tech puts up 15 turrets and drains his own team. I didn't have the high score, i had about 3-4 slots down from the top. I missed half the map because i don't care for that odd map too much. Please don't generalize all the pets if you have a grudge against one member, that's between you and them, not a public debacle. Crow had the most kills and high score for his team, which i wasn't even on. most kills = screwing your team? i think not. Ask the players in the server, they were all curious as to why you were flaming, asking you several times to chill out, even the admin had to ask you politely to stop spamming over a map later.

Did you know you cheat? don't look at me, Mantik said it, not me ;)

Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Excuse me snake... so you DENY it now?

You say that you DID not cheat? You took away the defense because of energy?????

You say now.. here.. right in my face.. that we didnt have all energy sources and that the 4 turrets and 2 forcewalls needed to be taken down?

(you think i dont know the F9 - console SHOT /screenshot command? YOU THINK IM AN IDIOT?)

Dude... you KNOW me right????? Would i start this without being sure i not make a fool out of myself?

Please reply.. three words: ICQ YOU LIE

Simple... no long story... TELL ME PLEASE that i LIE... that im WRONG... that you two were NOT cheating OH PLEASE TELL ME NOW!

Last edited:

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
I have no clue what you are talking about since I haven't played xmp all day but it just sounds like what snake just said....

too many deployables and not enough energy.

why didnt you shoot the artifact carrier. ~_~
:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Why didnt you shoot the articarrier? :rolleyes: :D

Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Monkey... you know me right? Am i the type of person who fake stuff like that?

Just for the record.. it wasnt MONKEY.. it was CROW and SNAKE.

I want to hear them both say in a clean way... in my face.. that im a fraud.

PLEASE I BEG YOU snake and crow... say it...

SAY THAT IM WRONG...

it will look nice.. thrust me... it will look SO NICE next to.........

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
lol.

You never did answer the question on why you didnt try to shoot the artifact carrier.

Ausman785

Apr 17, 2004
{MåçE} said:
why didnt you shoot the artifact carrier. ~_~

This isn't the first time I've seen ICQ do an incredbile amount of bitching over someone else doing something he disagrees with (notice I did not say anything about breaking rules, just what he disagrees with). Logic and reasoning seems to play very little as well.

He was complaining too much to do anything. More worried about increasing his e-penis than actually playing the game he's in. :lol: just one of those people, ya know?

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
further explanation is provided on this attachment:
open link in new browser for full explanation.
attachment.php

Attachments

• drainer.JPG
    drainer.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 141

Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Snake... my friend... so that is your screenshot?

My question is:

DID YOU NOT CHEAT? YOU SAY IM WRONG NOW?

Dont tell me u didnt see this question... PLEASE.. tell me... i am wrong? You didnt help each other to get top score?

A simple YES or NO will do... you do not need to draw anything... spare yourself the trouble.. use your brain for just 1 second...

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
::sigh:: i didn't have top score, i was low in the pack having only played half the map, crow had top score for sniping like a bandit to hold off the blue assult, just ask aksen/conner/jago, we were battling it out for like 20 minutes in midfield

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
MurderousPanda said:
This isn't the first time I've seen ICQ do an incredbile amount of bitching over someone else doing something he disagrees with (notice I did not say anything about breaking rules, just what he disagrees with). Logic and reasoning seems to play very little as well.

He was complaining too much to do anything. More worried about increasing his e-penis than actually playing the game he's in. :lol: just one of those people, ya know?

You know what? Shadow panda also complains a lot and likes to spam messages left and right, and "logic and reasoning" does not seem to fly too well with him either. I guess you know what you are talking about, labeling him as one of your own kind.

Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
You (pet) just banned me from your irc server... oh so you going to throw with bans now? Is that how you solve matters?

So.. i say you cheat.. and you say??? come on my friend...

(again.. you.. WILL.. NOT.. BE.. ABLE.. TO.. BLAME.. ME.. FOR.. WHAT.. YOU.. DO.. TO.. YOURSELF)

Take me for a fool if you want.. its your GOOD RIGHT.

For now i rest my case... i give you a day to think about it... to talk with your friends... pick the more mature ones... maybe they can give you some advise.

(im off to check how you guys are in leagues atm.. u wont hear from me for a while.. thanks for the ban)

Last edited:

Ausman785

Apr 17, 2004
Zetto said:
You know what? Shadow panda also complains a lot and likes to spam messages left and right, and "logic and reasoning" does not seem to fly too well with him either. I guess you know what you are talking about, labeling him as one of your own kind.

Complain? no. Spam? sure. And what exactly have you done with logic and reasoning? I spam because I'm bored, I don't complain unless there's really a problem which is ubah-rare, and I don't see how you could possibly stick up for iCQ on this when it isn't the first time he's done this sort of thing over nothing, and his entire argument is dissolved by his post on the MyU forums. Loosen up, tis only a game. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.