Permission to convert Heights

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NILL

NILL
Jan 22, 2005
Permission to convert Heights?

I'm just getting into map making and I thought that a great way to learn the interface would be to do little converts of a bunch of maps. And I had the idea of converting mediam to small maps to vehicleless ONS maps with modifided health on the power cores and nodes. I think Heights would make a great ONS and would provided much faster game play the the normal ONS maps.

Last edited:

gunhero

Banned
Jan 30, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Wormbo said:
Raptor fighting will be a little hard on a vehicleless map... ;)

i dont think technically a raptor could be called a vehicle

anyways i think raptors would be a cool addition, you could at it to get to the top building i think it would work

NILL

NILL
Jan 22, 2005
I dont know about raptors, make it to EZ ot get around the map. I'll decide with a beta to see how it works. I was thinking a minigun turrent near the bases would be good, Locked of course.

Last edited: