Perfect Dark Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

So... Do you think it is a good idea?

• Really Good Idea!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Good Idea!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Medium Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Bad...

• It sucks!

• I am too stupid to answer that question (I Don't Know)

• Total voters

NTricks!

Nov 10, 2001
Somewhere
Well, you could do a mod with the weapons of Perfect Dark... The Mutiplayer Game Modes of Perfect Dark... The Music of Perfect Dark... The levels of Perfect Dark... The Skins of Perfect Dark... The Voices of Perfect Dark... I think you see now what I mean

P.S.: For people who don't know what Perfect Dark is, it a really good game on the N64.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
No you can not use the skins, maps, voices, etc. etc. of PD cause that's taking an entire game and porting it to UT. In other words, ripping it off. That would not get off the ground due to the legal battle Nintendo could declare over it.

Weapons, yes, but change the textures some. Otherwise it could result in a huge mess.