• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Truzaank

Apr 5, 2005
I'm seeing S***loads of avatars with wads of cash on their head. Now i'm guessin it has to do with recession, but could someone please tell me exactly what this is about and what it means. It's been driving me NUTSSS!!! :mad:

And another thing, that black dude with black cap and black glasses with cash on his head... WHO THE **** IS HE!?

Bless anyone who gets me out of this misery :D.

Truzaank

Apr 5, 2005
Aah!! I like that song, just never saw the vid. Thanks for the link Darkdrium. So the cash on other avatars are also the result of this!? Damn that's a bad plague.

And once again, thanks you guys, for I can finally be in peace :)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
And another thing, that black dude with black cap and black glasses with cash on his head... WHO THE **** IS HE!?

He's a superhero that goes by the name BM aka Ballin' Man.