Parser, FHI AirHammer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Did you know that people were gaining health by hitting (left mouse button) each other with the airhammer? apparently they also gain health when they use the airhammer on a vehicle too. Is this intentional?

I saw somebody on my server a while back just hammering away on a Dragonfly vehicle. They got up to over 7000 health, and bam, he exploded.:lol:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, originally that feature was supposed to encourage, er, teamwork. By grouping together you could help each other survive by gaining health with the hammers. Quite why it's doing it with vehicles too is a mystery to me, but hey. :p

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Ok, It's not a problem at all with the airhammer allowing them to gain health. yea, I guess the vehicle health thing is a bonus. Just didn't know if you knew that was happening.