1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Paper Airplane

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by Smoke39, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

They shoot penciles, like this one.

2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

looks good. :)

hey, I's just wondering: are you going to finish off the Moonraker Laser or something? It's been like.... a while now... :)

just askin

3. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Oooooh... It's very pointy. You know, you could take someone's EYE out with that thing! (From Ace Vantura: When Nature Calls)

4. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Of course it's pointy! How else do you expect to perforate people with a dull pencile? :D

5. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Lot's of force. Dull things hurt more than sharp things. What hurts more? Being givin a needle, or being stabbed with a dull pencil?

6. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

What's bigger? While a dull pencile would hurt more initialy if enough force was applied for it to puncture anyone, a sharp pencile would puncture more easily, and still make the same sized hole, as it is the same width. But this is all beside the point; it shoots penciles, and they do damage. Let us simply agree that all kids love log.

7. Nemephosis

am I to take your silence as a no, on that? :eek:

8. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

I already told you it got all bad an' I gave my stuff to the GEUT thingy people.

9. Nemephosis

In that case I hope Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark, or whatever it is, doesn't flop like lots of mods do.