1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Over 15 Years

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by QUALTHWAR, Apr 11, 2015.

1. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

I fell off my trike.

2. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

I would try and assburger. Also this thread title made it look like the last post in this forum was over 15 years ago.

haha mine too. I was surprised that I still knew my password.

3. The Purple Bunny

The Purple Bunny Super Mario Breakdance!

I forgot my login.

4. Whiskey 7

Whiskey 7 Just another Earthling

Just passing by a small planet, so I thought I'd sign in here to check passwords \o/ so I might as well check old Nail City.

Seems I said "Just passing by a small planet" before as I passed by here

Hmm, my MapRaider login works, still trying Nali City

Edit: I found my login details email from Fri 3/09/2004 4:53 PM. Yes, 2004!

[​IMG]

I cannot login there so I am guessing it is history. Anyone confirm no one can login please. Still it is nice to see the old Unreal :D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  5. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

It does something to you this whole over fifteen 15 years thing. It makes your eyes water, some despicable areas of your body (could be all of them) itch, and pine for much more than fjords. Or does it?
    15 years. And over the horizon. What's more to come? Whales playing Pachelbel's canon in D major? I can only dream. It's a start. Of a new year. And an extra over 15.

6. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

booboobandaid.JPG I fell off the toilet and skinned up my knee. Oh, and I stabbed 3 people on the subway with an ice pick because they didn't have parrots on their shoulders. Shoulder parrots are the best, but you want one that doesn't poop.

7. NeoNite

But you should have used a snoopy bandaid. Well ok, the icepick might be a little over the top .. but just this once right? No more. At least this week.
    Well, suppose the Parrot does poop and is revealed to be a new Jackson Pollock? Nature finds a way.

8. The Purple Bunny

The Purple Bunny Super Mario Breakdance!

[​IMG]

9. NeoNite

There ought to be a gold medal.. or tin can for this remarkable achievement.