Over 15 Years

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whiskey 7

Just another Earthling
Feb 2, 2008
www.whiskey7.org
hot diggity my login still works. what up!

Just passing by a small planet, so I thought I'd sign in here to check passwords \o/ so I might as well check old Nail City.

Seems I said "Just passing by a small planet" before as I passed by here

Hmm, my MapRaider login works, still trying Nali City

Edit: I found my login details email from Fri 3/09/2004 4:53 PM. Yes, 2004!

Capture.jpg

I cannot login there so I am guessing it is history. Anyone confirm no one can login please. Still it is nice to see the old Unreal :D

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It does something to you this whole over fifteen 15 years thing. It makes your eyes water, some despicable areas of your body (could be all of them) itch, and pine for much more than fjords. Or does it?
15 years. And over the horizon. What's more to come? Whales playing Pachelbel's canon in D major? I can only dream. It's a start. Of a new year. And an extra over 15.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
booboobandaid.JPG I fell off the toilet and skinned up my knee. Oh, and I stabbed 3 people on the subway with an ice pick because they didn't have parrots on their shoulders. Shoulder parrots are the best, but you want one that doesn't poop.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
But you should have used a snoopy bandaid. Well ok, the icepick might be a little over the top .. but just this once right? No more. At least this week.
Well, suppose the Parrot does poop and is revealed to be a new Jackson Pollock? Nature finds a way.