Ouch!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AsToRoTh

Jan 20, 2008
We had to re-register... I think the cutoff date was may 06... still not a bad thing.. weeds out those who registered to ask one question then never came back LoL.

Good to see you guys back up n running btw.. looking forward to grabbing UnWheel when I finally get a pc capable of playing UT3. :(

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Damn, didn't realize I've been holding onto this game for 4 years till now.......
Where's UW2 development at, and what's the plans for UW?? )o( took their UW server down, and I never find anyone on Snipe's server, and it seems to be running pretty good now-a-days (other than the random start outside of your car thing).
Snipe, are you still running your server on Fedora?

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Damn, didn't realize I've been holding onto this game for 4 years till now.......
Where's UW2 development at, and what's the plans for UW?? )o( took their UW server down, and I never find anyone on Snipe's server, and it seems to be running pretty good now-a-days (other than the random start outside of your car thing).
Snipe, are you still running your server on Fedora?
Yup :) Server is still on Fedora... on the lastest Kernel and Release at the moment. Im glad its running good... seeing all that I host on it now :p I am also curious what the status of UW2 is... I dont even own UT3... but if UW2 was out id probably go pick it up...

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
UnWheel 2 is being worked on, but you won't need to buy UT3 to play it for several months yet. Things take much longer in UT3:p
I didn't think it would be up and running any time soon, but a bit of info here and there would be nice.
I don't have any coding skills, but if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I have an AMD XP-2200 box that's collecting dust. I can host a FTP if nothing else. I don't have UT3 yet, so I can't beta test anything.
PM or call me if you think I can help the cause ;)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
BTW... I noticed today the UnWheel server of mine had quite a few people in it around 1pm EST :) Sadly I dont even have UT2k4 installed on my gaming PC anymore or I would have joined it. I should be able to join in from the server though without causing any lag I think :p