OT:Pics from my front porch....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
more to come ;)

Attachments

• sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 48
  • sunset2.jpg
    sunset2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 30
  • front_porch_sail1.jpg
    front_porch_sail1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 34
  • front_porch_sunset1.jpg
    front_porch_sunset1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 45

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
Damn .. nice man. Where do you live?
Outer Banks of North Carolina (google "Nags Head")
Spring is slow comming here this year, but I'll post more after my yard starts to grow.

Last edited:

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
is that a golfcourse in the latter 2 pics? aaahhhhh to be surrounded by water.....
i'm moving to a new house in june and will get to look at houses across the street :(
(i now look at an empty parks field of grass)
Spring is slow comming here this year
.... tell me about it! ive been out fishing once......hell it snowed just this past weekend and now its back in the mid 50's or so..... gotta luv ohio freak weather :lol:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
JamesBong said:
its back in the mid 50's or so..... gotta luv ohio freak weather :lol:
Its not just Ohio that is freakish, here in Nebraska its been in the 30s and 40s, shoot like a week and a half ago it was in the mid 80s. :p

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
yeah, so much for global warming huh :rolleyes:

Jeep, yes, it's a golf course called "Nags Head Golf Links". I just finished a remodel job for a charter boat Captian (59' boat, forgot what make he said it was). Come June, he's taking my crew off shore "FREE" :D He said "be ready", he'll call 24-48 hours ahead of time when the Yellowfin are hitting. I told him I want to catch a Marlin. He said he'd take me out "FREE" for the tournament this year :D :D :D
I've never cought one. I can't wait to put it on the wall. Heck, I just might mount it to the hood of the truck LOL :lol:
I'll post pic of the catch.

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Ya .. stupid ohio weather. Just when I was getting used to 85 degrees and fine ladies on campus wearing nice skimpy outfits :(

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
Ya .. stupid ohio weather. Just when I was getting used to 85 degrees and fine ladies on campus wearing nice skimpy outfits :(
miles and miles of beach..........empty.......... :(

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
He said he'd take me out "FREE" for the tournament this year
uuhhh huuuuhhh.... better watch, you know how us fisherman lie ;)

yellowfin..... hell im lucky if i catch a 5 pound largemouth/smallmouth

going to michigan in june to a 9000 acre 'pond' loaded with bass and pike :D

gettin the new house keys a day before i leave..... :lol: i guess that gives the wife time to paint and clean the place up before i get back :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
85 degrees and fine ladies on campus wearing nice skimpy outfits
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, campus girls :) ..... hey, i can look still

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Jack, here is the front of my house, 20 years ago:p
Is it really? Lift it about 4 feet into the air, and it would look like some of the old lifesaving stations around here.
Thought I had a pic of some, but I was wrong. "She" has some on her hard drive, but I have to swap out hard drives to access them.
So I thought I'd post this instead........
From my old house about 2-3 years ago, same area, but 10 miles north of where I'm at now.....(looks like a hang-over to me :rolleyes: )

Attachments

• finger_in_nose copy.jpg
    finger_in_nose copy.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
eh do you have one of those 180° cameras, ive always imagined making skyboxes using images taken like that... that would be so sweet

what kind of camera did you use? a phone, or a webcam?

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
carmatic said:
eh do you have one of those 180° cameras, ive always imagined making skyboxes using images taken like that... that would be so sweet

what kind of camera did you use? a phone, or a webcam?
what are you talking about??? My ole' lady snaped that shot either the morning after a gig, or a party...maybe both...Don't really now when or how she got it, just know it's in the pic folder.......We don 't have pic-phone, or a web cam if that's what you're asking. Just a didgi cam. Stevenhorton makes .utx files. maybe he can convert it for you....Not that I really want to see that picture of me in a UT map :lol: But if you post one of yourself that you want to use...I'm sure he'd be more tha happy to convert it for you.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
ProjectX said:
no! It's my house!

lol
I have accually been to steves house and he is an artist in every sence of the word, in his maps and with his carpentry, but here is a picture from my porch, with my daughter being funny :lol: , and the nieghbor that doesnt seem to care about his house :rolleyes: , and the second is the scenery that goes by as you drive from the city I live in to the city diego1203 lives in, neat isnt it.

Last edited: