OT-Pic of the day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
craze said:
Guys, I think we're being a bit too harsh on craze. He's only trying to help us with his hole-hunting, etc. and it truly is helping so comeon guys, stop taking the piss out of him.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Malibu Barbie said:
Nope. If you give others a hard time, you better be ready to take some punishment back.

Malibu "do onto others..." Barbie
Id have to agree. If his actions were not a probolem.. he would not be banned on my server to begin with.... Its only fair I think some of these people are letting out some held back anger aginst some of the lame stuff he has pulled in the past.

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Malibu Barbie said:
Nope. If you give others a hard time, you better be ready to take some punishment back.

Malibu "do onto others..." Barbie

"An eye for an eye and the whole world is blind." - Ghandi

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Malibu Barbie said:
"The little knife is for fighting little boy fights. The big knife is for pinning your enemy to the wall while you go get your axe" - Can't remember who
hehehehe :D

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Malibu Barbie said:
"The little knife is for fighting little boy fights. The big knife is for pinning your enemy to the wall while you go get your axe" - Can't remember who

"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
-- Oscar Wilde

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
ProjectX said:
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
-- Oscar Wilde
"Oh, it's alright. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopypants?!" - Lt. Frank Drebin, Police Squad

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Check out the new remote I got......:D

Attachments

• 0049.jpg
    0049.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 47

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
and it really works, just send your woman to me....and I'll beat the..........I mean......reprogram her so it works for you too ;)
$19.95 for the remote, $999.00 for retraining.....3 easy payments of $333.00
No credit, no problem!!! CRAZE pay is here!!!!!
You got a woman...YOU NEED THIS REMOTE!!!!!! Don't miss this once in a life time chance!!!! When they're gone, they're gone!
I might let Shrimp beta test it first.... :404:

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
And the man of the year award goes too......

Attachments

• Man_of_the_Year.jpg
    Man_of_the_Year.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 39