oosyxxx or was it six XXXXXX?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Dude, how do i get ahold of you. I can't find your email or phone. Also why doesn't PM work on the forums?

So needy right now LOL

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Dude, how do i get ahold of you. I can't find your email or phone. Also why doesn't PM work on the forums?

So needy right now LOL

OH DUDE! Okay, let me calm down. Breathe, oosyxxx. Breathe. Yeah. Like that. Ooh, that breath.

I will scower the anturnatz (@Balton: I'm constructing!) and context you, meng. ✨✨✨

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Mike, are you on Steam? If not, I found an old phone number of yours that ends with 2. Is that still your number? I'll try it later today after my work dies down.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Well shoot, do you have a prefered texting interface. As romantic as I am for the old MIRC days.. its kinda out dated :)
BTW i'm not opposed to calling. I'll do it. Just a busy dad always on the go. haha

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
BTW update that Mike is still killing it on the creativity front. Had me laughing hysterically and loving life today. Thank you, my oldest internet friend :wavey:

Reactions: OO7MIKE

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
mgsv-pequod.gif