One More Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hi, and welcome to One More Question. I’m Lucy Snotrot with my co-host Ned Floopinator. Ned, what’s our first question from our viewers?

Mokisha Ritface from Kalamazoo asks: “What be that monkey’s name that doesn’t live in a forest?”
Mokisha, we assume that you’re referring George W. who occupied the White House and not a forest.

Manior Prowete from Springfield asks: “Why don’t they make ****-flavored gum?”
Manior, they do. It’s called sugar-free gum.

Ned, where’s our next question coming from? Well, it’s from Guam and Pee Ling asks: “You got Fuji?”
Pee, I guess you’re asking about the studio cameras that we use. No, they are not Fuji cameras.

Ned, aren’t there any better questions that our viewers have sent in?
No, Lucy, not really. In fact, those were the only three questions that were half-way coherent.
Well, let’s take “One More Question” and see.
Ok, Stew Loetroade writes: “No with the sauce can I find that gray stuff?”
WTF?
I know, it doesn’t make any sense.

Let’s hope some of you out there have better questions for us.

Attachments

• oneMoreQuestion.jpg
    oneMoreQuestion.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 7

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
No they don’t. Patties are molded together. Blenders tears things apart. Blenders could be used to grind up cows and that ground up material could be formed into patties. Try it for yourself. Get a long drop cord and take it out to a cow pasture with a blender and grind up a cow.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
You can get gray sardines in a can without sauce, just packed in oil or water, at most commercial grocery stores. Though personally I like the tomato or mustard sauce covered sardines served on a round ritz cracker followed by a cold beer chaser, perferably blonde.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Where's my One More Extra Question?

Yes, we have time for “One More Question.” While we’re waiting, let’s answer a question from one of our viewers, Ned.

Big Johnson, I’m assuming that’s not his real name, writes in from Portland and asks: “I have a theory that crop circles are the work of cereal killers. What do you think?”
Mr. Johnson, crop circles have actually been linked to Rosie O’Donnell rolling around in the fields. Cereal killers would probably just set fire to the crops.