Once again time for Dan's 2 cents.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ATeamDan

Music Man
Aug 1, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
I am starting this thread not because i want to see a flame war. I can go to any other thread to see that.

I am not starting this thread for debate or argument purposes. I can do that anywhere as well.

So why might i be starting this thread, you might ask yourself.
Well i honestly trying to calm these boards down a little by pointing out a few obvious things, and i invite you to add in some of your 2 cents, if you want to do the same.

1. These are message boards, they are not real, you cant touch them, you cant smell or taste them. They are nothing more than a piece of code floating in a larger unreal place.

2. Fighting on line, say this to yourself. Does that make you feel good about yourself. Do you realize what you have to do to fight on line. You are interacting with some who you never meet, about something that will usually never affect you.

3. Do you really want to look at a gaping anus. If you do i invite you to do it all you want. As a matter of fact blow it up to and 8 by 10 and frame it. But then think about it, do i want look at a gaping rectum...abso*(_)**inglutleynot. But don't worry this is not to bring up the whole goatsxe thing. Its about moderators. They do what they are supose to do. If you don't like it well. get the hell out of here. Its the rules, deal with it. Don't think im a little *****, im not. I dn't agree w/ everything they say. But why the hell would i argue about it. Thats rediculous. I woould rather do 42978029750962385703927 things than argue on the internet.

4. Finally when you are getting stressed out over something online. Shut the damn computer off and interact w/ real people. Its actually better for you . So go out side, smoke some bud, or find your woman and get yourself some. It doesn';t matter because anything you do offline will be 23095730 better than typing to someone who might as well be made up.

Ive said my peace. Have some diginity, and keep this thread a non flame war. Or even better mods if you want to lock this now, so people can just glance at it. that would be great.

ATeamDan

Music Man
Aug 1, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
dont care... i just don't care. If you don't like it too bad. My only point was to help people realize there is more to life than computers. I dn't care if it was effective or if i suck ass.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
It sounds to me like the typical rant, I lost intrest after you continuously attacked the reader. Next time, leave out the hostile vulgar shi<b></b>it and I might read the rest.

agent

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
what a hypocrite

Originally posted by -=SDS=-ATeamDan
I am starting this thread not because i want to see a flame war.

but then

3. Do you really want to look at a gaping anus. If you do i invite you to do it all you want. As a matter of fact blow it up to and 8 by 10 and frame it. But then think about it, do i want look at a gaping rectum...abso*(_)**inglutleynot. But don't worry this is not to bring up the whole goatsxe thing.

hmm

If you don't like it well. get the hell out of here. Its the rules, deal with it. Don't think im a little *****, im not. I dn't agree w/ everything they say. But why the hell would i argue about it. Thats rediculous. I woould rather do 42978029750962385703927 things than argue on the internet.

:confused:

sounds like you are trying to conclude an argument right there - an act which is in itself part of this whole business of argueing.

and why don't you go and read a book? instead you're typing on your computer and much of what is typed is curse words. tsk tsk.

:lol: