On the big screen...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
I start this thread again,because I really liked it when the crash of BUF didn't happen,it was an great thread with very many nice stuff.So folks,feel free to post anything about movies,which recently you watched,write your opinion(s) and rate the movie(s) to see how you think about it.:)

Have fun at writing your stuff,hehe.:)

I made this thread as honour to my brotha DC aka Dark Clown!:)

And here is my stuff again!:D
Since a long time I’m been waiting for these movies and I finally I got them,I do really like all movies,but the nicest of them are Transfomers and Pirates 3.Fantastic 4 and Rush Hour 3 are awesome,but they aren’t so good as the others,anyway I really like it to watch all movies.I was very excited when I watched the trailer on TV and Web of Pirates 3,I couldn’t wait to watch that movie,but when I saw Tranformers,man that was ****ing cool,only the trailers of the movie were gorgeous,but the final movie,boah ey.I watched Rush Hour 1 and 2,but the third is like the others funny and Fantatstic 4,well I never heard much about this movie,but it became a good movie.I really hope that in the future,there will be a second Transformers and another Pirates movie.:)

Let’s start with the bettest movie of them (in my opinion),that’s Tranformers,well as I said before,that movie is incredible made,I never watched the comic version of that movie,seems like,that I missed some nice things,anyway the movie is very good,the idea of robots,which can transform themself in any kinds of vehicle or other technical things is amazing and the story of the movie is also very good and interesting.The opening of the movie when Optimus Prime is telling us the past,how the All Spark came to earth and what happened with their homeworld is fascinating,good made,really.Later when Blackout,a robot of the Decepticons, arrives at a US military outpost is just cool,because when I saw these scenes the first time I really thought that this is a normal US military helicopter,but when he start to transform,the action starts,the effect,how the different robots transform themselves into vehicles is just impressive made.Blackout destroys an entire US military outpost within some minutes and the effects of these scenes are marvellous.Later in the movie when Sam Witwicky realized that his new bought Camaro is high developmented robot of another planet is funny,because how he discovered it.First Bumblebee is a old Camaro,but still looks good and later he become the newest model of the Camaro,the car is awesome and the effects are much better than only the car.After some time,when Bumblebee sent a signal to the other AutoBots,Optimus Prime,Ironhide,Ratchet amd Jazz,they also arrived on earth.First all of them looked same,but then everybody transform into another car,Prime is a awesome looking truck,Ironhide a heavy Pickup,Ratchet a medical Hummer and Jazz a small,but cool Pontiac.Everyone of them has a different transformation designs,but the bettest design has Optimus Prime.The design of the Decepticons robots are impressive,there is Megatron,Bonecrusher,Starscream,Blackout,Barricade and Devastator,they wanna get the All Spark under their control,to rebuild a new army and the AutoBots wanna save the earth and humanity and also rebuild their planet,but to end the war between Autobots and Decepticons,the All Spark must be destroyed.Therr is also much humour,like when the AutoBots try to hide themselves,that the parents of Sam don’t see them,you must see that,it is so funny or when Bumblebee pisses on one of Sector7 agents,that also funny,man what the hell I’m talking there,all scenes of the movie are unique.The battle between AutoBots and Decepticons in the city is awesome,it is hell cool,yeah baby.The end of the movie,when Sam frag Megatron with the All Spark and Sector7 doesn’t excist anymore is good made,but when the movie is at the end and then Linkin Park music starts,first I didn’t believe that,but it was LP with ‘What I’ve done’,in my opinion this music is very good for the movie’s end.Another amazing thing of the movie is that they build a Bumblebee in real time,full size and all details like in the movie,sure he doesn’t make the things like in the movie,but it is impressive.The last thing,what I do like about the movie is to see the technology of the US army,the different weapon system and the other stuff are just wow.In my opinion Transformers is a movie which is unique and now it is my favourite movie forever,I give it a score 9.45/10 (94.5%).Everybody,who likes cool movie should check this movie out.Ah,I forgot to mention,that I must get the soundtrack CD of the movie,because the music rocks.:)

Pirates 3,man this movie is really incredible made,like the other movies is this one very cool,much humour and action,I love this movie.The first and second movie were full with nice effects,but the third is has much more effects stuff,and they look much better.The story of the whole movie is like the others interesting,they wanna make a trip at world’s end to get Jack Sparrow back and to defeat Davy Jones and the East India Trading Company.I always liked the pirate theme for games or movies,but many movies weren’t very good in this theme,but the movies Pirates Of The Caribbean are the best pirate movies ever.The opening of the third movie is like the others at first normal,but some minutes later the action starts.The battle at Singapur or on the ocean,it is awesome.This time the movie contains several incredibly designed effects,like the effect when Jack Sparrow is in the world of Davy Jones on board of his Black Pearl with all the other Jack Sparrows,this scene is too funny,imagine ti have so many Sparrows around you,haha,that’d be funny,I would enjoy it,hahahaha.I have watched the special DVD of the movie and there they had over 20 different looking Sparows for this scene,but they had the same clothes,the designer of the clothes was very happy to make the clothes.Another great effect is when they wanna get from Davy Jones’s world into the normal world,they move the Black Pearl on the back,that they’re a in the water and then the water come down and they are in the normal world again,but the effect how the Black Pearl comes out of the water is just marvellous made,that is really bettest computer special effect stuff,imagine they have built a Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman in real time,these babys were heavy like a 747 and the stuff,which they people had need for the movie was so extremely high,that is really unbelieveable and they built a hall which was so big like a small town,hahaha,when I watched the special stuff,I couldn’t believe it at first.As I said before the story is like the story of the others movie cool,like the music,I still must get the soundtrack CD of the first and now the third movie,I already got the second CD.The creator of the music is really great and he has talent,really and many TV stuff,like documentations use the music of the movie,it was very surprising for me,when I heard that the first time.I love the battle between the Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman on the sea,this is so ****in amazing made,that you think it is in real time made,but it was designed on computers.I really ask me,what the hell is the building of the brotherhood of the pirates,because it is huge,massive and god damnit cool designed,the different pirates leaders are very good also,like the guard of the pirate codex,this guy is Jack Sparrows dad,I thought that he would be the father,because he looks similar like Jack.Later when they wanna fight againt the whole army of the East India Trading Company,they probably didn’t expect so many ships,which came out of the fog,it were so extremely many ships,extremely more ships than the brotherhood ships,but when the Flying Dutchman lost Davy Jones as the captain and Will Turner became the captain and the Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman destroyed the ship of Lord Beckett and the whole army of the East India Trading Company gave up.In my opinion,this third movie is like the others excellent made,there is a long time of watching fun and the movie doesn’t get boring,you can watch it again and again.it is always exciting.I love the movie like Transformers,so it gets the same score 9.45/10 (94.5%).:)

Rush Hour 3,well the name of the movies sound cool and the 2 main actors are very good,because Jackie Chan’s movie were always some special,I really liked them all to watch and Chris Tucker,well I know him from the movie 5th Element and his roles in movies are very often something very funny,I do like this guy,he’s a funny guy,haha.Both make a good job in the third movie of Rush Hour,like always there is much humour and Tucker seems to be the women hero again,LOL.However,in this movie Jackie has to fight against his brother,Jackie is a good and his brother is a bad boy,Jackie had some chances to kill / stop his brother,but he never did it,but at the end of the movie his brother die,unfortunately.The story of the movie is quite good / solid,a organization of criminal people wanna kill a family of famous / important people.I think the third movie is good like the other two movies,it is just a matter of taste of movies,because some couldn’t like it,but I give the movie a score 8.8/10 (88%).:)

Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Sliver Surfer,well many people think,that this movie is crap or not the good or it is good,there are many different opinions about it.Sure the movie isn’t longest movie ever,over 80min length,but that doesn’t really matter,important is the design and in my opinion the movie is good made.You can see good actors and one of the hottest women on this planet,Jessica Alba looks god damnit hot in the movie,like in many other movies,but blond hairs isn’t really a nice hair colour for her,I prefer more the black hairs like in Dark Angel,anyway she looks hot.The story of the movie is quite nice,J.A. wanna get married,but it diesn’t worked after many tries and they plan another try,erverything seems to work,but suddenly the Silver Surfer came and he brought trouble with.In later part of the movie,the F4 team can captivate the Sliver Surfer and they ask him,why he wanna detroy mother earth and he tell them that he is a slave of a higher might,which wanna destroy the planet,but at the end of the movie,the silver surfetr realize the truth and destroy the higher might and there’s a happened for the earth.I’m one of the people,who like the movie,I haven’t seen the first movie,but the second is good made,so the score of this movie is 8.7/10 (87%).:)

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Why are you disappointed ? Is the movie bad or boring or both ? I didn't watch it,I only saw trailers on TV and net and it looks promising,but it would be good to hear the impression of the movie of someone who already watched the movie.:)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2064619 said:
Why are you disappointed ? Is the movie bad or boring or both ? I didn't watch it,I only saw trailers on TV and net and it looks promising,but it would be good to hear the impression of the movie of someone who already watched the movie.:)

The trailer shows nearly the best scenes .

Some good moments , like the hunting scene , but mostly boring IMO .

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I am Legend 5/10 .
I´m really disappointed .

I thought the whole movie worked really good until he got rescued and they went assaulting his house. I mean, seriously, when he got put into safety after the vehicle slaughter, what happened? We seen a blue flash.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
300: 12/10 - Best damn movie I have seen in a long time.
I am Legend: 8/10 - Good movie, just not great, The start was a lil dragged out.
Transformers: 8/10 - Again another good movie, ending was done well too.
Saw 4: 7/10 - Good plot twist, but it felt a lot like Saw 3. I would take Saw 3 over 4.

I am not sure how this thread works so I am just posting on what I can remember seeing.

~Death Dream~

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
The trailer shows nearly the best scenes .

Some good moments , like the hunting scene , but mostly boring IMO .
I saw the trailer of Legend too and I liked it.Well,I wait until I can watch the DVD,because cinema is too expensive.;)

You watched some really nice movies Death Dream,I didn't watch 300,but the stuff I already saw looks cool.

Eh,this thread works,believe me!

Dark Clown

Deep in the Night
Jan 26, 2008
Brasil
Thanks for remember me, Anubis. :)

Well after that excelent reviews from Anubis I'm coming with some more Cinema news:

CLOVERFIELD

A modern Monster movie placed in New York. Althrough the history is a monster atack, the movie history develops between the humans and their tentative of survival.
The great mistery is how is the monster? There's no media about it, only especulation. However it can be seen on the movie.

cloverfield-poster-thumb.jpg

The poster of the movie, calling atention.

In overall is a considerable good movie tough some points in the Human history are very forced.
But the monster is really good, but isn't the real atraction. But was satisfactory to finally see it coming, after all that spoilers, and marketing developed with.

It comes in a good hour of the year, since the big screen is not really heating up yet.

But a lot more movies to come, even with the Hollywood problems of writers.

Last edited:

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Cloverfield wasn't all to bad, I hear that people got sick from it but I didn't get that.
[kind of a spoiler][Highlight to unclover]
The ending was just a bit odd because the start implies someone is watching the video and who was watching it at the end?
[end of somewhat spoiler]

Overall it wasn't horrible and I would recommend watching it if you got nothing else to watch.

ColverField: 7/10 Not a bad movie just a ending I don't agree with.

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
You're welcome brotha! It was a pleasure to start this thread for me again,hehe!:D

Cloverfield,I never heard something of that movie on TV,something with a monster,hope it's good.:)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I just noticed the path that creature left in the posted of Cloverfield. I think I get it now, it took the head off, then held it until it threw it.

Dark Clown

Deep in the Night
Jan 26, 2008
Brasil
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2067765 said:
You're welcome brotha! It was a pleasure to start this thread for me again,hehe!:D

Cloverfield,I never heard something of that movie on TV,something with a monster,hope it's good.:)

Well, Cloverfield isn't a bad movie. ;) Being more critically there are some things that go wrong, but is a good movie if you look as a spectator. :) And is good to have some monster movie to change things a little. Is hard to find a big monster movie nowadays. Also leaves a good impression, not that forced monster thing.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Yes,that's true.There aren't many good movies with monsters,most of them are only to 50% or lesser good and the rest is bad,one of these great movies is Doom,I do really like that movie is rocks like hell.:)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2070252 said:
...one of these great movies is Doom,I do really like that movie is rocks like hell.:)

Sorry , but Doom is pure trash IMO .
I got the DVD from a friend and stopped at the half of the movie , because I thought to sit in my room and doing nothing is better than to see the rest of the movie :D .

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Hahaha,is that your serious SaD,LOL,however I know what you are talking about,I already talked with some people about this movie and there were several positive or negative opinions about the movie.I do really like the movie,I played Doom3,sure the story isn't exactly the same like in the game,but it is great.:)

What's your favourite movie(s) with monsters anyway,just curious.:D

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2070343 said:
What's your favourite movie(s) with monsters anyway,just curious.:D

I can´t remember that I have seen some good ones the last 12 months .

Anyways , National Treasure - Book of Secrets ( Das Vermächtnis des geheimen Buches ) is a good movie . The first one - National Treasure ( Das Vermächtnis der Tempelritter ) was a bit better , but the sequel is not bad , so it gets a 7.5/10 from me .

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
It doesn't matter SaD,it was just a question,not a must,I know that you are a busy,but nice guy.:)

Hell yeah,I saw the first movie on TV and it was great.I never knew that Diane Kruger is german,but her role was good,like Nicolas's role.I hope the second movie will be great,too.:)

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
I can't say much stuff about AVPR,only that the trailers are awesome,but the music vid by Oomph is really bad,not only that it sound bad,it is really bad.There are much better bands who could make this better.Yes,AVP was great,I always like it to watch the DVD again and again,it doesn't get boring.:)

Dark Clown

Deep in the Night
Jan 26, 2008
Brasil
! I AM LEGEND! Has confirmed alternate ending.

The actor Will Smith said that the DVD of I am Legend would have an alternate ending. Now the DVDs arrived and in fact they made it clear.

The version considered more "inteligent and less comercial" by director Francis Lawrence, was changed by the end we see in the screen.

DVD:

Attachments

• iamlegenddvd_01.jpg
    iamlegenddvd_01.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 4