OMF! Where are the omni!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
wrong country snake. :lol:

But yeah, that screen shot is old. And like i said from before, I only posted it because detta ran his mouth earlier about omni never been dominated upon and asked me to show him a screen shot.

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
radium quit trying to start sh17 back up again.

dominating means having all energy and deploy points.

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
all this hate. Radiums my dawg. a thought we had gangsta love. every time hes fragged i poor some schlitz on the concret. we just need to have a match and settle it once and for all. <3 for all

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
Sorry m8s but no one won that match, I remember it. Because I was actually asked to play in the scrim - hence why i was in the pic. And the server did in fact crash and then we had to restart....shortly after the scrim restarted - I had to leave. JSYK I have a good memory of things ^.^ - I'm in the picture !!!!!1 Omni was good, but red = teh betta....- neways sorry guys, but RED was dominating ya.... ^.^ it was one of my better days I'd have to say.......

btw - i'd have to say it was somewhere around 2-3 months ago - I still was tryin out for xF after all :p

Last edited:

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
pet_monkey said:
radium quit trying to start sh17 back up again.

dominating means having all energy and deploy points.

:lol:
so?

I think you'd better stop this sh17. or you really look like a monkey.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Yeah I gotta point something out here. When Monkey posted those screenshots, he said they were dominating, not that they won. No pet ever said they won that map, just that they dominated. For everyone to bring winning and losing into it, and "have fun losing to nbk this weekend"....

:-/ it bothers me.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
[Shadow]Aksen said:
Yeah I gotta point something out here. When Monkey posted those screenshots, he said they were dominating, not that they won. No pet ever said they won that map, just that they dominated. For everyone to bring winning and losing into it, and "have fun losing to nbk this weekend"....

:-/ it bothers me.

You expected more from them?

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
But yeah, that screen shot is old. And like i said from before, I only posted it because detta ran his mouth earlier about omni never been dominated upon and asked me to show him a screen shot.

Monky, where exactly did I ran my mouth and say that?

You simply brought that pic into a completely unrelated topic and are making things up in an attempt to justify it.

I have not once ever said we are unbeatable, or even hinted at it.

I'm the 'level headed' omni that refuses to get overconfident where others might...

For you to make that kinda **** up is ridicules, most people here know me better then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.