Old Official INF-mercial Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me thick in the head but has anyone else wondered why they call the maps Deathmatch yet no online (24/7 dedicated) servers ever host DM levels. I mean I am not gonna get stats but its safe to say that M-F most servers are empty and that 90% of all servers have the same 8-12 maps. Well, there are !00+ maps and if you are like me its nice to try new maps. I think Deathmatch is very important to Infil. MOST games are TEAM games, so your teams interest is the most important. This is not a place to "practice" with grenades or whatnot. So if u want to have fun, practice with a wide open AK and try some new levels get some maps u like and look for Phuzzybears Lair or email me as I may be able to set up a private/ password server if the demand warrants it. Peace out- PB
PS: I REALLY LIKE NANANIMA/MANOR FARM/CHILLER---
GOTO NALI /UTBOOTY FOR WARInf/ALCATRAZ (they rock)

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
we are the Real Life military clan.

There is only one requirement to join the AFA (Armed Forces Association) clan. To be, or have been in a professional military organization of your country. Our clan is forever growing (and thanks to deployments, forever decreasing!) So we need you!

We are currently leaning towards static loadouts for an individual to provide for an environment where we can learn from, and support each other.

Our goal is to have fun with INF. If you find yourself stressing out over a few deaths, this clan may not be for you. We will not engage in flame wars on this or any other message board. Two strikes and your out. We also will abide by the rules of any server we play on. If an admin tells us to do (or Don't) something, even if you think it unjust, do it. Take out your aggression out in the field of battle.

Your current or former RL rank means nothing in INF. Any one can lead a fireteam, and everyone will get an equal chance.

If interested e-mail me at dbindert@charter.net. Send a brief history of your military life.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Hello !!!!

We have a new forum called Infiltration Community Announcements (ICA)

You can post a INF related advertising there !
You will see INF team comment there too.

Check the announcement in the forum !

This thread is no longer needed so...

<center>
closed.gif
</center>

Status
Not open for further replies.