**Official Pistol Thread**

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Okay, this thread is dedicated to...you guessed it, pistols... post pics of your favorite pistols.

The one thing I ask, is please try and stay away from posting pics from www.securityarms.com because I think it's safe to say most people have seen all of them

I'll start it out with some Colt favorites of mine.. and if I had my way the M199A1 would be in the armory (I can't see why you can't include the weapon the U.S. issued to it's soldiers and commanders for about 60 years... but I'm not going to make any weapon suggestions though :rolleyes:...)

Colt M199A1
a2a1_m1991a1.gif

Colt Python .357
a2h3_python.gif

Pretorious

IH8GOP
Jan 2, 2001
I agree with you totally Domino. My Dad's gotta a Colt1991A1 Government Model and a Colt 1911 Combat Elite Government Model. Too bad I have no pics of 'em. :(

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
The pistol in my sig is the Steyr M40.

This week I expect to be paid by one of my freelance clients and the money is earmarked for the purchase of one just like it :D