OFFICIAL MEGAMAN REQUESTS(bigfilesize)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
He, he... only 56k users feel the pain... When I have DSL (that's on work) I'm the MAN! :lol:

Aug 2, 2004
I had dial-up for a while(not for gaming) and web page browsing was good except on pages with animation like .gifs.

s1l3ncer

Nov 21, 2004
This is the owner of saintzero you are hotlinkin to my image galllery with out permission and that pissed me off Please take all links and images link to Saintzero or else I will report you to this site admin. hot linkin is not a game and I have many *******'s leechin/linkin to my site where me and my staff work hard on havingd them images.. so take them off or at least give some credit to saintzero and all other site's u being getting images from if your project has started if not them you cannot link to them or use them. thank you I will check back later to see if my request has being made thank you

s1l3ncer

Nov 21, 2004
thanks for takin them off its okay to keep just the links I am sorry for the trouble

Last edited:

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Dear god that is an exhaustive list of megaman heros. (even some villans)

Whats up with forte btw? I went with the X series and kinda missed his introduction, plus the packaging on the MMBN games reminded me way too much of Pokemon or Yu-GI-OH or assorted other annoying shows to even touch.

And do you know if there is any good megaman concept art out there? like not sprites but actual character sketches?