October XMP schedules

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
*give garbage some fries* :p

Sorry to hear that Killer :( I don't really care if I suck in terms of combat. I still try to win matches by strategy. 2 weeks ago Zombie showed us how easy it is to get so busy in Sunset Beach Frontline that my entire team just let him sneak in and out of our base and steal our arti TWICE to finally end the 30-minute match.

BTW Killer you can play other classes when you just got bored with Ranger. I don't know, make some turret farms, or go Gunner and conc jump the map. There are tons to do in XMP and I never find it boring, even when no one is on server... I know I am hopeless lol.

Mar 6, 2004
Well i will always have XMP as the best FPS game ever made but the same few people every week makes it hard to show up, no offense or anything. I've also almost lost my competitive completly the last month or so, so it makes playing xmp even worse because i am wanting to win and be top scorrer all the time. Now i could care less. I'm also kinda old to be a competitive gamer...24 years old! started playing online when i was 18 and played years with the worst of the worst pc wise. I never played games to have fun, i only played them to be good at them, period. XMP was probably the only fun game i have ever played. Now all i am playing is fallout 3, farcry 2, and started back in cod4 in only non pb servers because i lent the game to a friend and he got banned for aimbotting. Ugh....

By competitive i mean try and be the best, or ladders or w/e. I still rage, and will always rage. It runs in the family.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
There is always UTXMP when there are no players in U2XMP. It's a bit different, but needs the same skills. Also, found a way to replace vehicles, so hopefully I can make a mutator that makes them more immune to crashing and that are heavy enough to not be able to be shot away with a simple Rocket Launcher.