Obama is the presumptive democratic nominee

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You all suck. Watch the BBC.

austin-powers-cocktail-glass-4900072.jpg

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
You all suck. Watch the BBC.

Heh, I'll have to agree with this. Having dealt with American news television for a prolonged amount of time I can only say that despite all their flaws (and there are many), I really do value European news stations, particularly the BBC.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
The BBC isn't perfect. As for the rest of the news channels, sensationalism seems to be catching on. That and it shows that some journalists hardly make an effort to rehash a text given by news agencies like Reuters.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Yes, I agree with all that (and more). The point that currently it's still far better than the big news stations in the US still stands.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
There should be a channel called WorldNews or something along those lines. It'd be a great idea for unbiased news.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Hey MSNBC you guys are liberal!
MSNBC: Yea, and?

Hey Fox, you guys are conservative!
Fox: NO, WE ARE FAIR AND BALANCED AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE UNPATRIOTIC. Cut this guys mike.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Like Kiff I find this comment laughable. Not only does MSNBC lean just as far left as Fox leans right, but they openly admit it! They're proud of their liberal bias. To claim otherwise is nothing short of pure ignorance.

My cable company doesn't carry MSNBC. But, I'm happy to hear that they openly admit to bias, now if only FNC had the balls to do the same.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
The Sunday Sport is an all-British paper. Unfortunately it's all tripe as well but I think they're catering to a special public that believes in stories about space monsters and the discovery of WWII bombers on the far side of the moon.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
Jesus christ we're just giving the ****ing news stations more fuel by posting **** on here. I avoid the media at all costs. It's a necessary beast and I try and watch about half an hour and read some online (i read both cnn.com and foxnews.com), one for semi stable news and the other to laugh at, but it all comes down to ratings and money and bull**** in the end. Btw, remember John Stewart on Crossfire? Man, we really havent gone anywhere.