o_O 24 FINALE TONIGHT!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
8-4-7-2 said:
Mhh I though they had already forgotten about the Stealth Fighter. He took off, carried out his mission and was never heard from again

Anderson (the stealth fighter) was shot down after he hit Air Force One.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Twisted Metal said:
Anyway, I love every season, but this season has had some very unrealistic moments(planes that don't carry missiles magically shoot missiles, airforce one all of a sudden has no chaff or other anti-missile defenses, a helicopter has no problem taking out one jeep in the middle of a desert, yet cannot take out the other one and magically loses it, Tony freakin drops his gun because a terrorist has taken someone hostage - GREAT IDEA Tony, now you're both dead, etc...)
Yeah, for a show that prides itself on doing its homework it gets a lot of things horribly, horribly wrong. The first half of season 4 was ruined by the whole "omg the reactors are going critical!" thing. NOTE TO HOLLYWOOD: A CRITICAL REACTOR MEANS POWER STAYS CONSTANT. :rolleyes:

Super Feen

probably not a skrull
Jun 23, 2001
Erection Cove
I never really got into 24 until about halfway through this season, then I started renting season 2 until some bastard rented the last 2 discs and STILL hasn't returned them after 3 weeks:mad: I can't wait to see what happens tonight

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Angel_Mapper said:
[edit] I never did like the whole "mysterious person in Berlin" thing, it's way too X-Files-ish and annoying.

'cause you know it's me :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I will catch it on DVD, I just watched the first 8 hours of season 1 yesterday and I am hooooooked.

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
I went down the street to the 24-hour grocery. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, "Hey, the sign says you're open 24 hours." He said, "Yes, but not in a row."

Steven Wright

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Well it's over. I am deeply saddened but at the same time happy because season 5 starts in January 2006(!) as mentioned above.

What a great finale. Best ending out of all 4 I'd say. It was actually somewhat of a happy ending for once!

The Marwan takedown was kind of stupid and cheesy, and the green screen falling effect was laughable, but at least the damn guy died! Shooting the missile down was also somewhat anti-climatic, but a good moment non-the-less. The whole Chinese storyline was very well done and allowed for a great ending. How awesome was Jack putting on his sunglasses, and walking off into the sunrise. As someone said on the 24 forums, "A new day. A new man."... What a way to end it. :tup:

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Twisted Metal said:
Well it's over. I am deeply saddened but at the same time happy because season 5 starts in January 2006(!) as mentioned above.

What a great finale. Best ending out of all 4 I'd say. It was actually somewhat of a happy ending for once!
I agree. Best... ending... ever.
crying.gif

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
I personally thought the whole chinese consolate angle was pretty piss poor. I guess it didn't get enough screentime, but for all the "omg this could be WW3", it just kind of faded. Jack's fate is alright; it's no better or worse than any previous season's endings.

Overall, I'd rank Season 4 along with Season 3. I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but 24 is starting to look more and more like Fox News meets Tom Clancy for kids. 24 used to be about being totally unpredictable. It's still hard to predict exactly what's going to happen next, but there's absolutely nothing unpredictable about the last ep, and what does happen is hardly surprising.

Grr...

Say, whatever did happen to Behrooz aka terrorist boy?

Last edited:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
By the way....

How exactly did Jack become "dead" in the span of the 2 minutes it took Tony to walk into that room. ALso even if they did his neck bullet-hole before Tony hit the alarm, it was like a span of 2-3 minutes. I woulda liked to have known how they pulled that one off. They didn't even try to make it believable.

I'd love it if next season Jack was working mercenary style, and went hunting Mandy for Palmer, hehe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Alarm was pulled at 6:45, commercial break came on and the show returned at 6:50, The whole shootout took place 6:51+

So he had a good 7+ minutes to quickly slice the back of his neck or something, similar to what he did in season 2. Dunno if that's what he actually did though.

To kill himself, he either injected himself or injested something to cause the heart to stop... I think someone mentioned something like potassium or something like that on the Fox 24 forums.

Behrooz is assumed dead, the terrorists had no use for him so there is no reason to keep him alive.

This season was pretty brutal now that I think of it. Two families dying, Behrooz's and the pilot guy who was killed by Anderson ...