Not Too Much Longer? Hot Diggity!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
yes... the infamous running/jogging thing. now it's impossible to walk without tapping that damn button 7 times in a row. I hope that they fix this in 2.87...

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
The problem with proning was, that it was instant, no delay, no animation.

You can disable auto proning somewhere in the menue.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I run in Infiltration time. "Oh, damn, I have to go to school in three hours!"
"Its... saturday..."
"It is? That leaves me only two hours!"

Go into INF and click the browser. The news should show all the changes that came in with 2.86.

peep

peep==class
Jul 13, 2001
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Don't forget weapon collision. It came out in the new version too. I personally love it. :)

I think that us Mac users should start saving chicken livers and virgin blood for the upcoming release so that we won't be unprepared... unless they fix the installer.

vincenzo_og

teh INFlirtationist
Apr 2, 2001
UK>Scotland>Hell
in 2.85 when proned ur hit radius/collision zone wasn't right...making it very hard to actually score a hit on a proned person. Which for a long time was just about the worst thing in INF.