NFS2 Underground Challenge

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW, see what fun we had with this one Challenge. Now where's Vlad.. Lets see what kind of times he can get. LOL

VladTepz

Nov 29, 2002
RI
Visit site
WoW, see what fun we had with this one Challenge. Now where's Vlad.. Lets see what kind of times he can get. LOL

:D I'd have to get a new gamepad first, Mine busted and I haven't replaced it yet because I haven't been playing NFS...

I would be up for a GHIII challenge though. ;)

-Vlad

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
:D I'd have to get a new gamepad first, Mine busted and I haven't replaced it yet because I haven't been playing NFS...

I would be up for a GHIII challenge though. ;)

-Vlad

GHIII lemme guess Guitar Hero 3.

BTW: couldn't load up Most Wanted. After I put in my code it would stop with a message about needing Direct X 9.0C or higher. I have that version and even reloaded it from MS. Still won't load. Piece of ****.. Have my NFS Underground 2 loaded.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Got 2004 running just had to reinstall from disk then copy back over the System folder. Dunno WTF is up with Most Wanted everything else detects DirectX9.0c....

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I still have my Cars Tuned, but what I like to see is the folks that talked alot of trash and never came close to the record. Digger, Steel atleast DP finally didn't hit a wall and had some good runs.
To be honest it would be hard to beat cause we pretty much had perfect runs to get those times.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I remember I had trouble with lag to the servers. I'd be with you guys, then there'd be a 1/4 hitch and I'd be out of the line.

Plus just the idea of having to use the Corollas. Sheesh.