News: High above the city

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Royal TS mit Käse

Vincent Vega
May 22, 2004
Germany
imageaac14

Here's a better shot of what the observant among you saw yesterday: the all-new release switch. You may remember a different design in a much earlier news post. We liked it, but we had a number of problems with transparency. So we went back to the drawing board, and the result, I think, is fantastic.

n1 JB-Team. :tup:

RabidZombie

Freshly Removed Brains at half price!
Apr 29, 2004
CRAZY PRISONER

IM GOING CRAZY LET ME OUT OF THIS CELL SO I CAN GO ABSOLUTLY NUTS AND KILL PEOPLE AND GET PUT BACK IN... TELL US!!!!! sorry im kinda new to the forum and kinda new to ut in general (i do have it for ps2 but you can't mod so...) i have been familier with this mod for a while whatching causiously in the corner with my trusty flak cannon ready to be trigger happy at any time. not fair i have tests untill friday so i can't play non stop which is a REAL shame... i LOVE the look of this!