New UnWheel Vehicle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I guess today makes day six. Smokin, I will not add the engine detail like the Wildfish because the exterior is so detailed. There are 16,602 quads in the model as is. I am making no real attemt at low poly at the moment, the wheels are 5,620and the fire extinguishers are 1,542 polys total. Getting down to 10,000 should be possible.

Attachments

• 46FireTruck6.jpg
    46FireTruck6.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
The more poly's the better.... nothing UT2k4 can throw at my computer will slow it down! :D

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
$n][pErMan said:
The more poly's the better.... nothing UT2k4 can throw at my computer will slow it down! :D

ditto!

Nice to see you on here Smokin! How long's it been?

Those are some seriously sweet renders from both of you!

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Yes, the door seams will be textures. I now have to start the process of eliminating polys:(
no you dont... if a computer cant handle UT2k4 with high poly's ... its about time for an upgrade anyway or you are totally screwed when ut2k7 is out. ;)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
ProjectX said:
not everyone has a beast of a system snipe

There are still people using software rendering!
What ... no way! Software rendering is like doom2 style .. lol. :lol:

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
why dont u make somthing like a done up car with nos ad neon instead of a push chair allthow that made me laf. lol