New Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Hey! Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm heading to Seattle for several weeks to work a new movie. Kinda weird because they only called me today and asked if I could go tomorrow! BUT, the pay is really good and will get me out of debt. The only sucky part is being away from wife and kids for days at a time. I should be able to come home for weekends, I think.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Will you be flying in a Ward? Or a taking a train driven by a guy named Ward? Or tunneling through the earth with a …

You know what? **** Ward! There I said it. He pisses me off anyway. Maybe you can keep yourself company by purchasing a plant and naming it Ward, and telling it stories about the time you got really, really hot and had to help your body cool down by sticking out your tongue and other things to cool down.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
The forested area around Washington state and Oregon have many reported sightings of bigfoot. This is your chance to document this elusive beast. I have a few ideas how you can lure one close enough to gain its trust.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yes, but where are we supposed to find 4 oak doors and 30 feet of greased chain? Wait! Maybe we aren’t thinking about the same thing.

Anyway, bigfoot would probably love to have boots. Big-ass boots that he could wear on his poor feet so they could begin to heal. I know if I were to walk around in the woods for miles barefoot, I’d sure appreciate a nice pair of boots.

So there you go. When in Seattle, you go to the town cobbler and have him build a custom pair of boots that’s maybe 17 inches long for a bigfoot. You place these boots in the forest with a big-screen tv that shows film of a fake bigfoots being fitted for boots. The real bigfoot sees this, puts 2 and 2 together and knows that he must have those boots.

This last part is up to you. You can put a gps in the boots to track him, or a bomb in the boots to blow him up. Use your imagination. I would put clickity clacks on his boots to make it easier to follow him.

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Those stupid, butch lesbians ruin everything. Sorry to hear about the delay. That bites.

622_amyandlaura.jpg