NEW SERVER IP!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
Malibu Barbie said:
Que?

By the way, there are plenty of decaffeinated brands out there that taste just as good as the real thing! ;)

no there isnt... decaf sux

i guess we're not allowed 3 posts in a row????? i dunno :rolleyes:

not like my 180 some posts in 3 years is flooding :mad:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
not pinging for some reason....is there a system setting I need to set or something?

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
i dunno man..... guess i ll see ya all sat. .... i think im done posting for tonight ;)
- yeah, ok, jack got one in there between.... swwuuueew :wipes brow: laters gg's :D

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Ok .. its back up. It was NOT the server but the lines in my area. The power went out and so did the cable.... and then the power came back on but the cable did not. Now everything is up... and the new IP still stands :) Should be able to get on now!
NEW IP = 65.24.177.27
SOMEONE CHANGE THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE SCRIPT AND NEWS POSTS!!!

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
lol, was just logging in to tell everyone your server is up now :) I just set the map to train race, so look under rally

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
Hey snipe.

Did you change the location of the server as well? I used to get pings in the double-digits, but now my pings to your server just time out. Also, when playing games in it, I notice quite a delay. For example, I have no problems racing tainrace with the F1 at full speed for nearly the entire map when running on my own machine, but its impossible for me to stay in the track with the same car when running on your server. :(

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Malibu Barbie said:
Hey snipe.

Did you change the location of the server as well? I used to get pings in the double-digits, but now my pings to your server just time out. Also, when playing games in it, I notice quite a delay. For example, I have no problems racing tainrace with the F1 at full speed for nearly the entire map when running on my own machine, but its impossible for me to stay in the track with the same car when running on your server. :(
No, only the IP changed, but that ussually means so did the routing. I have had some issues with the lines this week. Not to sure why... I have been suffering myself when playing other games so I know the lines are fudged. Hopefully its fixed soon. It apears to be completely random whether its pinging good or bad this week. If you pinged out though... its possible I had the server down.

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
No, only the IP changed, but that ussually means so did the routing. I have had some issues with the lines this week. Not to sure why... I have been suffering myself when playing other games so I know the lines are fudged. Hopefully its fixed soon. It apears to be completely random whether its pinging good or bad this week. If you pinged out though... its possible I had the server down.
I've noticed that in the server browser, I get "?" or "N/A" for your ping, but I can still connect to it, and it seems to play fine.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
I've noticed that in the server browser, I get "?" or "N/A" for your ping, but I can still connect to it, and it seems to play fine.
Do you have the new UT patch? If you do thats why.... I have yet to update the server to the new patch.