New review system.. oh wait..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
It hardly even qualifies as reviews...

Gives little information at best (1 paragraph????????) and no score.
I disagreed with the old scoring system, but I suggested having a criterion, not removing it altogether! :mad:

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
Looks like ModSquad has gone to hell in the proverbial handbasket. Having unmoderated user reviews as the sole ranking is pure stupidity. If your going to have only user reveiwers they need to be moderated to weed out the moronic comments/flames and people either overrating or slamming a mod to support their own personal agenda. Take a look at many mods gets rated low with comments like "(fill-in-blank) rulz, this mod suxors!" Thats personal bias not a reveiw.

Also a cut and paste from a readme file is NOT a review. Bring back the real reviews and separate the reviewer and user rating scores.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
That's part of the reason I felt I had to leave. After not being assigned anything (come on. I could have reviewed Mines v2 or any other small mod) for a while, I just wasn't doing anything at all. Now this. I've REALLY got nothing to do so I left. Why should I stay on a site I can't do anything at?

HOB

King of the Jungle
Mar 14, 2000
CT
www.planetunreal.com
If you bring back the old reviews you should have more then one reviewer review a mod/mutator.

Maybe have 2 or 3 reviewers review the same mod/mutator and then come up with a master review so its not as biased.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
thats great - how much work do ppl think can be done? its not like there are good reviewers breakin down the doors to do regular reviews, are there? :)

combo of MS review along with user comments is pretty cool... go MS go :tup: