New Patch release date

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[_X_]DarkWater

Don't eat the yellow snow
Dec 10, 2004
Mars
UT:XMP Public Beta 2 (July 13, 2005, 10:17:15 by indy)

After a long wait, UT:XMP Public Beta 2 will be released on Friday, July 22. We hope that after 185+ bug fixes and changes, this version of UT:XMP will be far more enjoyable than the previous version.

you guys are the bomb!:D :D
thanks for all the hard work, can't wait to check it out!

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Starts a thread like this and then doesn't post details.:rolleyes:
UT:XMP Public Beta 2 (July 13, 2005, 10:17:15 by indy)

After a long wait, UT:XMP Public Beta 2 will be released on Friday, July 22. We hope that after 185+ bug fixes and changes, this version of UT:XMP will be far more enjoyable than the previous version.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Honestly, it's 185+ "listed" bug changes... Much more work was done... Given their time constraints, it's an amazing job soo far.. HELL, even without their current time constraints, it's an amazing job.

Last edited:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
:crazydance:

"THANK YOU!" to all the people who have worked so hard on this project, and never given up, even in the face of the critics and naysayers. Myself and others appreciate your perseverance and sacrifice. :2thumb:

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
pistos said:
:crazydance:

"THANK YOU!" to all the people who have worked so hard on this project, and never given up, even in the face of the critics and naysayers. Myself and others appreciate your perseverance and sacrifice. :2thumb:

I never got time to give up! :p

EDIT: Disregard, I read it wrong.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
omg...

wow... now i have to get back to working on some levels :) and make some changes on some old ones... :) thanks FMI, you guys rock!!! i knew it would get here just didnt know when :) ;P

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
That changelog makes Epic's patches look like nuthin' :tup:

Congrats guys, you've earned it (until the community gets its grubby hands on it)

This makes my weekend complete :cheers:

[_X_]DusterNut

Jul 13, 2005
Well its been a long wait but I am sure it will be worth it xmp rocks the socks off any game out there!!! I have been saying good things take time and well here it is. I will do my best to get the word out and get more peeps up in here. THANKS to all who have spent lots of your time to make utxmp the BOMB ( xmp for life )

Beavis

Hehe, he said 'gas'...
May 31, 2005
Well, if this patch really does come out, there will be a whopping 38 player maximum :rockon: This is just a simple extrapolation of the current state of things (two UT:XMP servers with 20 players on one and 18 players on the other).

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
Beavis said:
Well, if this patch really does come out, there will be a whopping 38 player maximum :rockon: This is just a simple extrapolation of the current state of things (two UT:XMP servers with 20 players on one and 18 players on the other).

I seem to remember there being ZERO servers until UTXMP was released. The servers went away because the game wasn't ready. People will put them back up.

ViSion

Dec 28, 2004
Could it be bliss on the horizon

Thanks FMI sometimes good things are worth waiting for and this is definately one of those times. I personally appreciate the time and effort you have put into this. I liked it when it was not working well so i'm sure I'll luv it now. Good work ahead of time and thanks again...