New Logo! Need Input!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thats awesome BC.. Like how you got them on the TShirt.
I made me one up with the Iron on Transfers. Didn't turn out to bad but I would still pay to get one done professionally. You do realize that we have to get everyone together for a LAN party pnce we get Team Shirts. LOL Here's my T.
Note this was done for fun and its an old TShirt.
Front has my SIG and back is Logo.

Attachments

• Dcp_2064.jpg
    Dcp_2064.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Dcp_2065.jpg
    Dcp_2065.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
BC, make the pic for the front "pocket sized". You didn't, that's why it looks funky on yours.

Something like this, only better, cause the shirt should be black, and the logo better looking.

Attachments

• sucky shirt.jpg
    sucky shirt.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
If you want something to go in the center instead, make sure it goes clear across the front. I think that would mean redrawing your "Xs" or making some other design behind the «BuA».

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thanx, guys. I only had gray and white T's. Its not to bad and I will be wearing it at the mall today. Hopefully someone will notice the Clan Tag and introduce themselves. Lots of Fraggers in the area. I still want a professionally made T.