New FHI maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ed2252

Oct 27, 2005
:lol: thanks for the good feedback.
i dint now i hade to get purmishon to us the meshes
i dont no way the map dipends on those maps but im new to the engine sorry

ed2252

Oct 27, 2005
thank you all 4 the help keep me right and ill billd sum biger and beter map for yous

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
At Filefront, where Ed2252 did.
Though you'll need to register (for free) first.

Or if you'd like, I could (temp) host the map for you.

Oh, and welcome to the forums you all :wavey:

EDIT:
Daedalus said:
GASP? An FHIv4 server? Oh holy crap! I'm there. 8)
Actually, I happened to check the number of servers running FHI today, under the standard Invasion tab, that is.
And I was quite surprised to see 7 servers running with a total of 25 people playing (leaving only 1 server empty).

Plus there's usually a server or two/three running FHI under the FHI tab (one pw'ed though)
The mod is more popular (even after it's been out for half a year) than we thought.

Last edited:

Scarydark

Nov 6, 2005
Louisisana
www.zyklon.nl
Kaithofis said:
At Filefront, where Ed2252 did.
Though you'll need to register (for free) first.

Or if you'd like, I could (temp) host the map for you.

Oh, and welcome to the forums you all :wavey:

EDIT:

Actually, I happened to check the number of servers running FHI today, under the standard Invasion tab, that is.
And I was quite surprised to see 7 servers running with a total of 25 people playing (leaving only 1 server empty).

Plus there's usually a server or two/three running FHI under the FHI tab (one pw'ed though)
The mod is more popular (even after it's been out for half a year) than we thought.

Thanks, I'll be sure to register there.

I dunno about you hosting it though, I don't know what people think of it yet.
So I don't want anyone to host a bad map. :(

Scarydark

Nov 6, 2005
Louisisana
www.zyklon.nl
Dark_Dust said:
You also have the option to host your map on a few other sites. I wouldn't get it hosted on all of them, just pick one of your choice. :)
Here are some;

http://www.unrealplayground.com/
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/
http://www.ut2003hq.com/

Registering is easy and free of course. ;)

Yeah, thanks again, I knew one of thoes not the other two.
I usually use mapraider for my maps, but since this is my first FHI map, I have no idea where to put it. Now I do though, if anyone wants to judge it before I put it up. View my profile and get my Address.

ed2252

Oct 27, 2005
hay dude

cool just put your map up and will have a look at it i got sum good fedback on my one and sum tips so its all good in this groop :D

Scarydark

Nov 6, 2005
Louisisana
www.zyklon.nl
ed2252 said:
cool just put your map up and will have a look at it i got sum good fedback on my one and sum tips so its all good in this groop :D

Glad to know I got a friendly group here, It's still beta at this time though..

Just gotta fix the Skybox, and the Triggers