NEW, FASTER, STRONGER U2XMP SERVER!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
So, does this replace the last one, or do we now have two? 'Cause your server is very popular and gets full a lot.
Thanks for the playground, by the way.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
Yeah for those that dont want to be banned for having skill the pet server is running as well.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I have yet to see anyone get banned simply because they have skill but I sure have seen a lot of bans for people running off at the mouth too much.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
didnt mean anything by that other then poor old swiftp getting banned for no reason and Betabutterwhatevers habit of calling people cheaters, but lets not get all that started up again.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
[pet]owl said:
didnt mean anything by that other then poor old swiftp getting banned for no reason and Betabutterwhatevers habit of calling people cheaters, but lets not get all that started up again.

Oh I wasn't implying that anyone in the pet crow clan has been banned for badmouthing and then claiming they were banned because of skill or anything like that, honest.

BetaButterfly

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
[pet]owl said:
Yeah for those that dont want to be banned for having skill the pet server is running as well.

Wow, this is an all time low, even for pet. To bash a server (especially when there are so few) to boost your own. Guess that's pretty typical of a pet though, isn't it?

Now, let's clarify a few things. As for swift, aka posse, no less than five reputable players were SCREAMING bot, and when you shot one of them and the very same bullet made a 90 degree turn and hit me, I realized they were right. You even managed to do the nifty 90 degree bullet trick several more times before getting banned.

As far as pet clan goes, pet unicorn was just recently banned in a utxmp server for having a helios bot. Way to go.

And for all those that don't understand pet language, I will translate what owl said for you in human language..........

If you have a bot, give pet server a shot.......
If you don't like cheats, NoBull's sweet.

~Floats like a Butterfly, Stings like a bee. BetaButterfly

Mar 6, 2004
Pet Unicorn uninstalled utxmp a long time ago as far as i know...aswell as left pet a while ago too! not to mention hasn't been on msn or talked to anyone here in months.

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
LMFAO! Swift is one of the most genuine and decent people I know, and have a hard time believing he would cheat! He has always been a damn fine player and if you watched some of the XMP casts you would also see him holding his own in attack in clan matches on euro servers as well!

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
BetaButterfly said:
Now, let's clarify a few things. As for swift, aka posse, no less than five reputable players were SCREAMING bot, and when you shot one of them and the very same bullet made a 90 degree turn and hit me, I realized they were right. You even managed to do the nifty 90 degree bullet trick several more times before getting banned.

Can we see a copy of the recording in 1st person you made of him to prove he was cheating? I trust you did make a vid before banning him? ;)

To me, that sounds more like it was lag, as not even a bot could kill 2 people with the same shot. It could be done by changing the weapons ROF, and flicking between people between 2 shots, but that would be very easy to spot on a vid.

I've played in a load of clan games against DCSB, and I never saw Swift do anything that looked like a bot

Last edited:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yepp same here, Im on Swifts side. Swift cheating is like... the end of times or something else in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.