New bonuspack comin up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
FieldMedic said:
For a first skin work, i find it really superb
icon14.gif

Is this a giant weapon, or is it just an effect of the screenshot point of view ?

I heard that a lot yeah. But it's jsut the close-upness. just look at the handle (the red thingy) gun ratio to determen the size, I've also got a shot of a player holding it somewhere.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
You should get some better screenies, in relation to other in-game objects, such as the existing weapons, and pawns, that's the way to go. Also to gain better shots of it being used, just make sure to have an arena match with it, and only bots, spectate and type in playersonly, then make some good screenshots of it being used, you can also spectate bots from a first person perspective to gain a good first person shot of it. Just some advice.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
023xq.jpg

Newest and prolly final version of the Gyrogun.

Models are about 67% complete and skinning, well, not so far.

seagreenbeetle

-radiant-sea-rodent-
Jul 31, 2004
in the grass under oak trees
oh boy, that gun kicks ass. all the colors are well chosen and go very well together. the other one kicks ass as well, but looks kinda silly siting there in its bright blue self! meybe tone it down a bit?
i cant wait untill youre done!

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
The mod is going very well.

Here's another weapon, the black-ops ghostrifle, originated from the Skaarj.
Made it myselfe from start to finish, for the visual part anyways.

preview6iq.jpg

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
About the beta, we've still got to do a lot, do mind taht this mod already consist out of 15 guns or so. Not to mention the other custom content.

We're going for HQ stuff, new explosionFX's, soundFX's, skins and models as you see. We're not jsut going to try to stur up the UT community, but to blow it in a vortex.

As for the slashing, in the UT version it won't be possible, it would look really lame in the third person as playermodels aren't outfitted with a slashing animation. We're trying to make it as cewl as UT permits while still keeping the playability in check (Like not too many overcoloured particle stuff or superhighdetailed models) .

Just so you know, for now there are 3 modellers 2 of them double as skinners, no animator yet, but I'm trying to take taht on account, 1 scripter (for whom I feel kinda back thinking about the major workload he's gonna have) and two soundartists, not to mention some mappers.

ilvhse

Aug 21, 2005
this look bad ass. I am very interested in testing it on one of my servers.