Need help?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 16, 2001
got a problem with some of the new maps in the new map pack. On atol and manor farm my sounds go screwy and then my ping goes totaly nuts. I am on a 56k but dang ive seen it go over 100,000 on these two maps before i eventually lag out. It slowly keeps going higher and higher till i either disconnect myself or lag out. I think it is a sound issue but am not sure. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this so I can enjoy these two maps? It only happens on the new maps I run fine on the old ones. I am not sure if it happens on new versions of kosovo yet cause I have only played them offline so far.