Need Help With a Skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Marusame_[BD]

Leader of the Black Death
Aug 5, 2004
Tokyo, JPN
www.freewebs.com
OK i got the makeing the skins and such down I just need to know how to make the skin useable for UT2K4 and dl from the net.

Since I can't install UT2K4 on my current comp I can't use the skin myself so I'll just send it in to skincity and let other's dl and use it.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Marusame_[BD] said:
Since I can't install UT2K4 on my current comp I can't use the skin myself so I'll just send it in to skincity and let other's dl and use it.

Make sure the skin is working , before you submit . :)

Last edited:

Marusame_[BD]

Leader of the Black Death
Aug 5, 2004
Tokyo, JPN
www.freewebs.com
Well that's the prob I don't know how to find out if it is workin....I'll be able to in about 1 weeks time american.

But before i can do that i need to know how to turn the .upp files .utx and .upl or what ever's needed, cause it's goin onto my friends comp. So yeah.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
If you want to skin and port them directly to UT2k4 you have to install (to make things easier) UPaint. It's on CD6 or DVD. I don't know if it requires Ut to be installed on your drive but give it a try.

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
The Helios said:
If you want to skin and port them directly to UT2k4 you have to install (to make things easier) UPaint. It's on CD6 or DVD. I don't know if it requires Ut to be installed on your drive but give it a try.

yes it requires UT to be installed becouse it needs access to UCC to make the build